David Archuleta Isn't Ready for Broadway
"I never really thought about [performing on Broadway.] I am more about performing and doing music. Maybe my tastes will change but not right now," he said.
Instead Archuleta gushed about performing an intimate concert at New York's Hard Rock Cafe. "I'm so excited," Archuleta said. Honored to be performing in the same venue as music's greatest legends, he added, "It's a cozy setting, so it will be a lot of fun."
Despite his quick breather in New York, he is already planning for the next step in his career. "We are working on my own tour... I'm excited about it because we did the 'American Idol' tour but it was not my own thing. It will be really exciting to see how that all goes," Archuleta said. While no dates have been released, he promises fans that they won't be disappointed.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- Extra Scoop: Lindsay Lohan Dodges Sobriety Questions, Gives Pole Dancing Lesson
- Cute or Ew? 'Orange Is the New Black' Sneak Peek Reveals Piper's New Pastime in Solitary
- Clare Crawley Has a Message for ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo
- Justin Bieber Finally Allowed to Leave LAX After Being Detained
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Secretly Tying the Knot With Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison: Picture