Hasselbeck Sued Over 'Survival' Guide
According to the Boston Herald, Susan Hassett, author of 'Living With Celiac Disease,' filed a federal lawsuit in Boston claiming the TV personality infringed on her copyrights. In her lawsuit, Hasset says she sent Hasselbeck a copy of her book along with a homemade cooking video, a personal note, a newspaper article and a business card in April 2008.
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder caused by a reaction to a gluten protein found in wheat, barely and rye. Some symptoms include chronic diarrhea, fatigue and weight loss. The only effective treatment of the disease is sticking to a strict, gluten-free diet.
>Hasselbeck has said she discovered she had celiac disease after returning from a 'Survivor' taping in Australia, as she wasn't eating the same foods she normally would in the United States and felt fine.
MORE ABOUT Elisabeth Hasselbeck
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Elisabeth Hasselbeck Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Willow's Bed Picture Controversy, Laughs Off Will Smith Marriage Rumors As "Entertaining"
- Ashley Williams Expecting First Child With Husband Neal Dodson: See Her Baby Bump
- Lea Michele's Favorite Open-Toed Booties: Get the Look for Less!
- ‘RHONJ’ Star Jacqueline Laurita ? Creditor Accuses Her Of Playing Dirty Legal Games, Purposely Delaying $7.8M Legal Battle
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The Justin Bieber-Orlando Bloom Feud Is the Best Thing on the Internet Right Now
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Have Talked About Marriage: "They See a Long Future Together"
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge Out Of Water Trailer: Watch as the Crew Enters Our World to Battle Antonio Banderas