Was Madonna's Gun Show Faked?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 30th 2009 10:41AM
A much-ballyhooed snapshot of Madonna sporting a pair of muscular limbs with absolutely zero fat on them has been cast away by her rep as a work of fiction. The photo, taken on July 26, raised questions in the fitness community on whether she is taking her grueling workouts too far.
But her people insist Madonna is not that skinny and that the pic was tweaked.
"Madonna's arms in the most recent photos have absolutely been altered by Photoshop or some other means," the unnamed rep told GossipCop.com on Wednesday, "Her arms do not look like that in real life."
PopEater's resident photo expert, Ben Trivett, chalks up Madonna's striking image to "harsh lighting" and not the work of the 'shop.
"When that was shot, the lighting cast horrible shadows and gave her the appearance of being so thin and muscular," he said.
Whether or not the image was touched up or not, fitness trainer Kenville John of Hanson Fitness in Manhattan told us he believes Madonna's lean look is unnatural. "This is not just a gym body ... there is no way a person can get this body in a gym."
"I just hope people don't try to follow her and look like this. This is outrageous, crazy and unnatural."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe, Miss USA runner-up
- 'Birdman' tops SAG Awards, Redmayne upsets Keaton
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- Julia Roberts Talks New ?Batkid' Movie
- Oops! Naomi Watts Trips Onstage at the SAG Awards
- Sofia Vergara Flashes Engagement Ring at SAG Awards
- Miss Universe 2015: Miss Colombia Paulina Vega Crowned As Crowd Boos Miss Jamaica's 4th Runner-Up Status
- Gabrielle Carteris Randomly Snags Seat at Jennifer Aniston's SAG Awards Table: GIF
- SAG Awards 2015: Watch the Most Emotional Speeches, Including Uzo Aduba, Patricia Arquette, More!