Jackson's Mom Breaks Her Silence
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 3rd 2009 02:22PM
Michael Jackson's passing. In an interview on 'Geraldo at Large,' (via ETOnline), Jackson told Geraldo Rivera that she doesn't believe the King of Pop died naturally. "All I know is that my son is dead, and I don't think he just died of natural causes or whatever," she said.
Memorable Michael Moments
Kisses, pajama pants, mysterious bandages, scary baby moments and more make up classic snapshots of the King of Pop. See Them Now >>>
Katherine, who is now the primary guardian of Jackson's three children, says that the kids "are doing fine."
She also used her airtime to clear up any doubts about her husband and his parenting abilities, given that Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II now live with them.
"I don't know why they're saying he's not being allowed in the house. My husband's never done nothing of the sort that they trying to say he did 39 years ago. I don't understand that, and I just believe it's something that they cooked up," she said.
- Filed under:
- Music News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Britain still grappling with barrage of celebrity sex abuse
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Duggar Fans Are Fighting Back! How They Plan to Save ?19 Kids'
- Bill Cosby Performs at Women's Fundraiser as More Alleged Victims Step Forward
- Booty Battle: Jennifer Aniston Was the Original Kim K?!