'Moon' Vampires Not Taking It Off
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 3rd 2009 09:30AM
'Twilight' fans. Looks like Jamie Campbell-Bower was just kidding when he said three actors would be getting naked in 'New Moon.' Director Chris Weitz went on damage control assuring fans that the Volturi "are always -- as in the book! -- fully clothed."
Summit Entertainment sent along an entire note from the director to clear up Bower's joke. Looks like his sarcasm didn't translate as well as he'd hoped. Watch the original interview:
I would like to put everyone's mind at rest and let them know that the Volturi are not naked! Jamie (Campbell-Bower) has what you might call a dry sense of humor and almost managed to convince me - which is why he's such a good actor. Anyway, be assured that, even though we do want the look of the Volturi to be a bit of a surprise, they are always - as in the book! - fully clothed.
In a previous interview, Bower said there will be a pretty racy moment where three cast members would be completely nude. "We just all sit there, completely naked, for one scene... It's me, Michael Sheen and Christopher [Heyerdahl]; we just sit there, naked," Bower told MTV. "It's a full-body shot, and then Peter comes in, and it all gets a bit awkward," Bower admitted. He sounded pretty convincing to us.
Taylor Lautner (L), Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson attend the Comic-Con International 2009 convention in San Diego on July 23, 2009. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Watch 'Big Bang Theory's' Nerdiest (and Most Amazing) Surprise
- 'Doctor Who' Season Finale to be Special Extended Episode
- 'Colbert Report' Sets Date for Final Show
- 'Horns' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Devilish New Movie
- Man Dressed as Teletubby Arrested for Stealing Chinese Food
- Tom Hiddleston to Star in AMC Miniseries With Hugh Laurie