'Moon' Vampires Not Taking It Off
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 3rd 2009 09:30AM
'Twilight' fans. Looks like Jamie Campbell-Bower was just kidding when he said three actors would be getting naked in 'New Moon.' Director Chris Weitz went on damage control assuring fans that the Volturi "are always -- as in the book! -- fully clothed."
Summit Entertainment sent along an entire note from the director to clear up Bower's joke. Looks like his sarcasm didn't translate as well as he'd hoped. Watch the original interview:
I would like to put everyone's mind at rest and let them know that the Volturi are not naked! Jamie (Campbell-Bower) has what you might call a dry sense of humor and almost managed to convince me - which is why he's such a good actor. Anyway, be assured that, even though we do want the look of the Volturi to be a bit of a surprise, they are always - as in the book! - fully clothed.
In a previous interview, Bower said there will be a pretty racy moment where three cast members would be completely nude. "We just all sit there, completely naked, for one scene... It's me, Michael Sheen and Christopher [Heyerdahl]; we just sit there, naked," Bower told MTV. "It's a full-body shot, and then Peter comes in, and it all gets a bit awkward," Bower admitted. He sounded pretty convincing to us.
Taylor Lautner (L), Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson attend the Comic-Con International 2009 convention in San Diego on July 23, 2009. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Maria Shriver cheated on Arnold Schwarzenegger too, report says
- '24' movie still might happen after all
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- How to Stay Sane During New York Fashion Week
- Toronto: Stars Power 15 Hottest Festival Titles
- Designers Dish, NYFW Spring 2015 Edition: Zac Posen
- EW's ?Walking Dead' cover photographer reveals how to kill a zombie
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 8 Stars Toronto Could Do Without at TIFF
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)