Aniston's Fine With 'Lonely' Rap
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 4th 2009 02:19PM
Jennifer Aniston's love life has become something people have obsessed over since, especially since her very public split from Brad Pitt and her various relationships in the time since. Still, she's single again and is speaking out about it in the September issue of Elle Magazine, telling them that she's "not going to ignore" all of the hoopla about her marital independence while also flaunting her killer-whether-she's-40-or-not body.
Aniston Reveals All in Elle
Jennifer Aniston is wowing the world once again by baring not just her soul, but also her body for am Elle interview and photo shoot. See Pics and Quotes
On helping others unlucky in love: "I support women, men, anybody who is in a place that's not their strongest and who is ready to push forward."
On having a sense of humor: "I can make fun of myself. And I'll bring it up as long as the world is bringing it up."
On her parents' comedic influence: "They would make each other laugh like nobody's business. So I put a lot of value in that at a very young age"
On the hardest part of her childhood: "My dad walking out and not seeing him for a year and not knowing where he was . . . Trying to understand, 'Where did that person go?' "
Click for more of Aniston's Elle interview!
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ronda Rousey: 'I didn't really speak words until I was 4'
- Cast of 'Entourage' shares their secrets
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- FIFA Soccer Chiefs Arrested in Switzerland on Federal Graft Charges, Face U.S. Extradition
- Indian Court Gives Convicted Bollywood Star Salman Khan Permission to Travel Overseas
- South Korean Actor Choi Min-sik Wins Grand Prize at Baeksang Awards
- First 'Point Break' Remake Trailer Pulls a 'Fast & Furious'
- David Duchovny Says New 'X-Files' Is 'Fantastic,' Wants More Episodes
- 'It' Loses Director Cary Fukunaga; Movie Pushed Indefinitely