Papa Joe Won't Raise Michael's Kids
"I have had a close family relationship with these grandchildren since their birth. I do visit the family residence from time to time and will continue to do so, however I will not be involved in raising the children."
He continues, "I understand that all decision-making authority regarding the children will rest with Katherine Jackson. Katherine Jackson is a wonderful caretaker and guardian, and has done an excellent job raising our children and other grandchildren."
Johnny Nunez, WireImage
Marcos Vasquez, BuzzFoto / FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff opens up on divorce from Mike Comrie
- Chris Brown reportedly a father to 9-month-old girl
- Indian Parliament erupts after rape documentary is banned
- How Kourtney Kardashian Is Shedding Her Baby Weight
- Extra Scoop: Kate Plus Hate -- Kate Gosselin Takes on Critics in New Video
- Demi Lovato Sets Record Straight on Health Scare
- Plus-Size Model Tess Holliday Owns Her Bold Curves in Photoshop-Free Torrid Campaign: See the Photos
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Turns 22, Nick Gordon Wishes Her Happy Birthday As She Remains in Coma: "I Wish I Was There With You"
- Ad Council's Love Has No Labels Video Will Make You Cry: Watch