Sienna Miller: People Think I'm 'Sexually Manipulative'
The real scandal broke after Miller and Getty were photographed vacationing together, kissing on a boat while the actress remained topless.
But looking back, Miller does regret some of the choices she made -- realizing her actions were viewed for the entire world to see. "I definitely have been foolish. I've made apologies to people I needed to, but I can't apologize to people I don't know for things they don't understand," she said.
Dimitrios Kambouris, WireImage.com
Getty Images (1) / WireImage.com (1)
The Weinstein Company (1) / WireImage.com (1)
Alan Davidson, WireImage.com
But the actress admits her swinger attitude has hurt her public image. People assume she's "sexually manipulative," but she insisted this was not the case. "I'm supposed to be this complete slapper, that's my reputation," she said.
The actress reflects on her relationships, noting she's spent very little time being single, admitting she's dated everyone from fashion designer Dave Neville to actor Jude Law.
"I think if you put a camera in anyone's life and document it daily for six years, from the age of 21 to 27, there are going to be things that aren't always pretty.Those are the rebellious years, the years of self discovery. I've never been someone who has conformed, and I think my response to that level of attention was to pretend it didn't exist," Miller said.
MORE ABOUT Sienna Miller
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Sienna Miller Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Ray Rice's Indefinite NFL Suspension Overturned
- Regulators See Red Flag on Telefonica's Canal Plus Deal
- Oscars: 'Into the Woods,' 'Noah' Costume Designers Reveal Secrets Behind Their Creations
- The 35 Greatest Murder Mystery Movies Ever Made
- 'Foxcatcher' Review: You May Wrestle With It, But It's Definitely Worth Seeing
- Netflix Is Dropping These Movies From Streaming on December 1st