Funny Lady Jenny McCarthy is Serious About Her Kid
On her boyfriend, Jim Carrey: "It's wacky-weird that not only does [Carrey] not want to get married, which I love, but he also doesn't want to have more kids, which I love."
On Amanda Peet, who once used the word "parasites" to describe mothers who don't vaccinate their children: "I think vaccines are one of the greatest things ever invented. I used to be [Peet] before I had a kid with autism."
"We (Generation Rescue, an advocacy and research organization of which McCarthy and Carrey are board members) are pro–safe vaccine. Vaccines are just not one size fits all. If you gave everyone in the world penicillin, there would be some adverse effects for some people, and possibly deaths."
On her worst moments with Evan's seizures and autism: "I ran out of my house and into my driveway and screamed at the top of my lungs to God to just take him away, because I loved him so much and he was in so much pain."
On the sacrifices she doesn't make for motherhood: "Date night. Even if you're like, 'No one can handle my kid' -bullsh--! You find someone."
Johnny Nunez, WireImage
Marcos Vasquez, BuzzFoto / FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andrew Garfield and Batkid's Oscars Segment Drama, Khloe Kardashian Buys Justin Bieber's House: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Prince Harry Launches Sporting Event, Invictus Games, for Injured Servicemen and Women
- Martha Stewart Gives Sex Advice, Says She Had a Prison Name in Reddit AMA
- Who’s That Girl? Farrah Abraham’s Shocking First Modeling Shoot Shows How Much She’s Changed — Thanks To Plastic Surgery!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Booger' brings back all things 'Nerd' for a whole new generation
- Scandal's Steamy Makeout, The Vampire Diaries Loses Two Fan Favorites and More OMG TV Moments!
- American Idol Elimination: Find Out Who Was Voted Off—Plus, Harry Connick Jr. Defends His "Harsh" Critiques
- Amber Heard Flashes Ring While on the Red Carpet With Fiancé Johnny Depp