Funny Lady Jenny McCarthy is Serious About Her Kid
On her boyfriend, Jim Carrey: "It's wacky-weird that not only does [Carrey] not want to get married, which I love, but he also doesn't want to have more kids, which I love."
On Amanda Peet, who once used the word "parasites" to describe mothers who don't vaccinate their children: "I think vaccines are one of the greatest things ever invented. I used to be [Peet] before I had a kid with autism."
"We (Generation Rescue, an advocacy and research organization of which McCarthy and Carrey are board members) are pro–safe vaccine. Vaccines are just not one size fits all. If you gave everyone in the world penicillin, there would be some adverse effects for some people, and possibly deaths."
On her worst moments with Evan's seizures and autism: "I ran out of my house and into my driveway and screamed at the top of my lungs to God to just take him away, because I loved him so much and he was in so much pain."
On the sacrifices she doesn't make for motherhood: "Date night. Even if you're like, 'No one can handle my kid' -bullsh--! You find someone."
Johnny Nunez, WireImage
Marcos Vasquez, BuzzFoto / FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Prancing Elites Ask Beyonce for Diet Advice (Via Internet Video): Watch
- Bristol Palin Breaks Silence on Calling Off Wedding: "Painful Time"
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Exploring Surrogacy Amid Ongoing Fertility Problems
- 'Saved by the Bell' actor Dustin Diamond heads to trial in bar stabbing
- Bristol Palin breaks silence over canceled wedding: 'This is a painful time'
- Hawaiian 'Aloha' movie foes are 'perpetually aggrieved' 'delicate flowers,' critics say
- Little Mix Shades Britney Spears: "We Knew We Could Do Better" Than a Song Like "Pretty Girls"
- How Miley Cyrus Helped Get Grace and Frankie, Your New Favorite Netflix Show, Renewed
- Bristol Palin Says Calling Off Her Wedding to Dakota Meyer Was "Painful," Hopes to "Rebuild" Her Life in Alaska