K-Fed's Belly May Make Him Rich
Federline has reportedly been offered a seven-figure deal to endorse a weight loss product, NY Daily News reports.
In recent weeks, Federline has been partying in Las Vegas and reportedly filming his own reality show. Sources said producers are ordering him to shed 45 pounds for the upcoming series.
Along with diets, Federline has hired a personal trainer to shed the pounds quickly. Trainer Chris Cormier has Federline exercising and sticking to a strict diet of egg whites, salmon, chicken and steamed vegetables.
"I put Kevin on a diet plan that consists of eating 6 meals a day, every three hours. It speeds up your body's metabolism and you start burning fat fast," Cormier said.
MORE ABOUT Kevin Federline
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kevin Federline Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson, Matthew Bellamy "So in Love" at Birthday and Anniversary Party
- George R.R. Martin: Red Wedding Was "Tremendously Hard to Write," Readers Swore Off My Books Forever
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3, Sisterhood Everlasting, in the Works
- #ThrowbackThursday: Go Back To A Time When Tori Spelling's Marital Problems With ?Soulmate' Dean McDermott Were His Farts!
- QA: Jude Law picked up some bad habits for 'Dom Hemingway'
- 'Bachelorette' creator 'in shock' after contestant's death that puts show in 'bizarre predicament'
- Censorship of film 'Halawet Rooh' in Egypt sparks national controversy
- Kate Middleton Sports Her Hair in an Updo Twice in 19-Day Tour, Only Wears One Australian Designer
- Model Cassi Van Den Dungen Slams Anorexic Criticism, Says She Loves Her "Bones"
- Kate Upton: I Was a "Little Uncomfortable" Filming Bikini Scene for The Other Woman: Find Out Why!