K-Fed's Belly May Make Him Rich
Federline has reportedly been offered a seven-figure deal to endorse a weight loss product, NY Daily News reports.
In recent weeks, Federline has been partying in Las Vegas and reportedly filming his own reality show. Sources said producers are ordering him to shed 45 pounds for the upcoming series.
Along with diets, Federline has hired a personal trainer to shed the pounds quickly. Trainer Chris Cormier has Federline exercising and sticking to a strict diet of egg whites, salmon, chicken and steamed vegetables.
"I put Kevin on a diet plan that consists of eating 6 meals a day, every three hours. It speeds up your body's metabolism and you start burning fat fast," Cormier said.
MORE ABOUT Kevin Federline
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kevin Federline Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Wear Cream to Art Gallery Opening: See the Picture
- Melissa Rivers Makes First TV Appearance Since Mom Joan Rivers' Death, Says President Obama Sent Condolences
- Rosie O'Donnell Bashes Mayim Bialik Over Frozen Criticism
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Kerry Washington, Jon Hamm, Connie Britton and Barack Obama Speak Out Against Sexual Violence in ''It's On Us'' PSA
- This Military Woman Broke Rank Because Her Adorable Little Boy Jumped Into Her Arms
- Brie Bella Reveals the Real Reason She Quit the WWE—Find Out Why in This Total Divas Clip!