K-Fed's Belly May Make Him Rich
Federline has reportedly been offered a seven-figure deal to endorse a weight loss product, NY Daily News reports.
In recent weeks, Federline has been partying in Las Vegas and reportedly filming his own reality show. Sources said producers are ordering him to shed 45 pounds for the upcoming series.
Along with diets, Federline has hired a personal trainer to shed the pounds quickly. Trainer Chris Cormier has Federline exercising and sticking to a strict diet of egg whites, salmon, chicken and steamed vegetables.
"I put Kevin on a diet plan that consists of eating 6 meals a day, every three hours. It speeds up your body's metabolism and you start burning fat fast," Cormier said.
MORE ABOUT Kevin Federline
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kevin Federline Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- J.J. Abrams Broke His Back Trying to Save Harrison Ford on the Star Wars Set
- Chrissy Teigen Balances a Plate of Chicken on Her Butt, Teases John Legend: Funny Videos!
- Descendants' Costume Designer Dressed the Villains in Clothes Inspired by the Royal Wedding
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Is Hilary Swank dating 'Bachelorette' contestant Kasey Stewart?
- 'Office' star Creed Bratton will eat his dog if you don't see his show
- Prince William Presents Award to Hero Fighting Against Poachers in Africa
- Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama Thanks Fans for the ''Outpour of Love and Support'' After Death of Their Dog
- BBC Reporter Ends Broadcast By Using an Imaginary iPad and It's the Most Bizarre Thing Ever