K-Fed's Belly May Make Him Rich
Federline has reportedly been offered a seven-figure deal to endorse a weight loss product, NY Daily News reports.
In recent weeks, Federline has been partying in Las Vegas and reportedly filming his own reality show. Sources said producers are ordering him to shed 45 pounds for the upcoming series.
Along with diets, Federline has hired a personal trainer to shed the pounds quickly. Trainer Chris Cormier has Federline exercising and sticking to a strict diet of egg whites, salmon, chicken and steamed vegetables.
"I put Kevin on a diet plan that consists of eating 6 meals a day, every three hours. It speeds up your body's metabolism and you start burning fat fast," Cormier said.
MORE ABOUT Kevin Federline
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kevin Federline Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Allison Williams Cast as Peter Pan in NBC's Live Musical: Watch Her Sing!
- Eric Benet, Wife Manuela Testolini Welcome Baby Girl Amoura Luna: Details
- Kerry Washington's Stylist Erin Walsh: How to Find Flattering Sleeveless Tops for Summer
- She Won't Stop Bashing Rob! Adrienne Bailon Slams Ex Kardashian On TV: ?He Cheated On Me' And ?Was Calling Me Non-Stop!'
- Joan Rivers Unloads On The Famous, While Maksim Chmerkovskiy Opens Up On Kirstie Alley Fallout
- Forgiven, But Not Forgotten: Classy Kelsey Grammer Absolves Sister's Killer, But Won't Endorse Parole — It ‘Would Be A Betrayal Of My Sister’s Life'
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Kendall Jenner's Instagram video slammed by distracted driving groups
- ESPN cameras capture poker player's agonizing defeat