K-Fed's Belly May Make Him Rich
Federline has reportedly been offered a seven-figure deal to endorse a weight loss product, NY Daily News reports.
In recent weeks, Federline has been partying in Las Vegas and reportedly filming his own reality show. Sources said producers are ordering him to shed 45 pounds for the upcoming series.
Along with diets, Federline has hired a personal trainer to shed the pounds quickly. Trainer Chris Cormier has Federline exercising and sticking to a strict diet of egg whites, salmon, chicken and steamed vegetables.
"I put Kevin on a diet plan that consists of eating 6 meals a day, every three hours. It speeds up your body's metabolism and you start burning fat fast," Cormier said.
MORE ABOUT Kevin Federline
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kevin Federline Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Music Awards 2014: The 5 Biggest and Best Moments From the Show
- Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Bring Down the House at 2014 American Music Awards With "Booty"
- Fergie Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During 2014 AMAs "L.A.Love" Performance, Robe Hangs Off Her Butt: Watch Now!
- The Best, Worst & Wackiest Dressed Stars At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Scott Parties While Pregnant Kourtney Posts About ‘Choices’ On Instagram
- Miley Looks Like A Muppet At Her Raunchy Birthday Celebration
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making