K-Fed's Belly May Make Him Rich
Federline has reportedly been offered a seven-figure deal to endorse a weight loss product, NY Daily News reports.
In recent weeks, Federline has been partying in Las Vegas and reportedly filming his own reality show. Sources said producers are ordering him to shed 45 pounds for the upcoming series.
Along with diets, Federline has hired a personal trainer to shed the pounds quickly. Trainer Chris Cormier has Federline exercising and sticking to a strict diet of egg whites, salmon, chicken and steamed vegetables.
"I put Kevin on a diet plan that consists of eating 6 meals a day, every three hours. It speeds up your body's metabolism and you start burning fat fast," Cormier said.
MORE ABOUT Kevin Federline
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kevin Federline Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Phaedra Parks Takes a Swing at Kenya Moore During Fight Over Apollo
- Twins Reunion: Arnold Schwarzenegger Receives Lifetime Achievement Honor From Danny DeVito in Germany
- Taylor Swift Refuses to Address Katy Perry Feud in Interview, Imagines Life at Age 30: "I'll Probably Still Be Single"
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Charmayne Maxwell Dead at 46: Singer Appeared in Grammy-Nominated Girl Group Brownstone
- Phaedra Parks Avoids Getting Violent After Kenya Moore Asks About Her Alleged Affair With Mr. Chocolate
- Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger Enjoy Disney Date Night at the "Best Place on Earth"—See the Pics!