K-Fed's Belly May Make Him Rich
Federline has reportedly been offered a seven-figure deal to endorse a weight loss product, NY Daily News reports.
In recent weeks, Federline has been partying in Las Vegas and reportedly filming his own reality show. Sources said producers are ordering him to shed 45 pounds for the upcoming series.
Along with diets, Federline has hired a personal trainer to shed the pounds quickly. Trainer Chris Cormier has Federline exercising and sticking to a strict diet of egg whites, salmon, chicken and steamed vegetables.
"I put Kevin on a diet plan that consists of eating 6 meals a day, every three hours. It speeds up your body's metabolism and you start burning fat fast," Cormier said.
MORE ABOUT Kevin Federline
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kevin Federline Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Halloween Movie and Wine Pairings: What to Drink and Watch
- Lea Michele Strips Down to Her Little Red Riding Hood Bustier to Show Off Her Teeny Waistline: See Her Sexy Halloween Costume
- Maria Menounos Dressed Up as Kelly Kapowski for Halloween, Winning Our Vote for Best Throwback Costume
- ‘I Could Barely Look At Her!’ Andy Cohen Says He Cried While Taping Teresa Giudice’s ‘Last’‘RHONJ’ Reunion
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers