Photos Show Bloody Shirt in Michael Jackson's Closet
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 6th 2009 10:46AM
Michael Jackson's death continues, RadarOnline has obtained photos taken inside Jackson's house in the days following his death, including one picture that shows what seems to be a blood-soaked shirt in the King of Pop's closet.
Inside Michael Jackson's House
Photos taken days after Michael Jackson's death show what appears to be blood on a shirt in his closet. The pricetag can be seen still attached to the shirt. Click to See More Photos From the Scene
The stained shirt seems to still have a pricetag on it, leaving Radar to assume that it "perhaps was used to wipe up blood." Radar sources also say that Dr. Conrad Murray, Jackson's physician who is a key figure in the death investigation, stored I.V. equipment and anesthetic in the same closet.
Another photo shows the bedroom and bed where Jackson was reportedly being attended to by paramedics in his final hours.
Another photo shows a bizarre mannequin sporting colorful tattoos and sunglasses tending to Jackson's bar.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- Nina Dobrev Spotted with Three Hunks at Comic-Con? Is She Dating Any of Them?
- Comic-Con 2014: Michael Douglas & Paul Rudd Talk ?Ant-Man' Costume
- Lea Michele Lands Gritty Role on Her Favorite TV Show
- Audrina Patridge, Corey Bohan Split After Five Years Together: Former Hills Star, BMX Pro Break Up
- Bachelorette Guy Cry: See Andi Dorfman's Men at Their Most Emotional
- Martha Stewart Explains Her Friendship with Blake Lively, Says The Actress is "Very Shy in Person"