Photos Show Bloody Shirt in Michael Jackson's Closet
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 6th 2009 10:46AM
Michael Jackson's death continues, RadarOnline has obtained photos taken inside Jackson's house in the days following his death, including one picture that shows what seems to be a blood-soaked shirt in the King of Pop's closet.
Inside Michael Jackson's House
Photos taken days after Michael Jackson's death show what appears to be blood on a shirt in his closet. The pricetag can be seen still attached to the shirt. Click to See More Photos From the Scene
The stained shirt seems to still have a pricetag on it, leaving Radar to assume that it "perhaps was used to wipe up blood." Radar sources also say that Dr. Conrad Murray, Jackson's physician who is a key figure in the death investigation, stored I.V. equipment and anesthetic in the same closet.
Another photo shows the bedroom and bed where Jackson was reportedly being attended to by paramedics in his final hours.
Another photo shows a bizarre mannequin sporting colorful tattoos and sunglasses tending to Jackson's bar.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tim McGraw comments on altercation with female fan
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Tears, argument and an ultrasound at 'Men Tell All'
- Can Sherri Shepherd walk away from unborn surrogate child?
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Happy Birthday to Prince George! See the Cutest Pics Ever
- Go Behind the Scenes of 'Divergent's' Epic Ferris Wheel Scene with Shailene Woodley
- Extra Scoop: Robert Downey Jr. Is Hollywood's Highest-Paid Actor
- Bachelorette Season 10 Men Tell All Recap: Lie Detector Results Revealed as Old Fights Spark Up Again
- 5 Seconds of Summer: 5 Things to Know About the Australian Pop Band
- Rachel McAdams "Was In Awe" of Lindsay Lohan on Mean Girls Set and "Learned So Much" From Philip Seymour Hoffman