Photos Show Bloody Shirt in Michael Jackson's Closet
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 6th 2009 10:46AM
Michael Jackson's death continues, RadarOnline has obtained photos taken inside Jackson's house in the days following his death, including one picture that shows what seems to be a blood-soaked shirt in the King of Pop's closet.
Inside Michael Jackson's House
Photos taken days after Michael Jackson's death show what appears to be blood on a shirt in his closet. The pricetag can be seen still attached to the shirt. Click to See More Photos From the Scene
The stained shirt seems to still have a pricetag on it, leaving Radar to assume that it "perhaps was used to wipe up blood." Radar sources also say that Dr. Conrad Murray, Jackson's physician who is a key figure in the death investigation, stored I.V. equipment and anesthetic in the same closet.
Another photo shows the bedroom and bed where Jackson was reportedly being attended to by paramedics in his final hours.
Another photo shows a bizarre mannequin sporting colorful tattoos and sunglasses tending to Jackson's bar.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts
- Extra Scoop: Celebs React to Sony's Decision to Pull ?The Interview'
- Extreme Beauty Roundup: Why Do Celebs Downplay Their Perfect Bodies?
- What's on Her Ear? See Demi Lovato's Daring New Look and More!
- Stevie Wonder Welcomes Ninth Child, a Baby Girl Named Nia!
- New York Times Reports U.S. Officials Have Linked North Korea to Sony Hacking Following Terrorist Threat on Release of The Interview -- Details
- Stephen Belafonte Addresses Mel B Abuse Claims: "Police Aren't Saying I Beat My Wife"