Sharon Stone: I'm 50! And Topless!
Watch Out!!! Paris Match magazine, a cross between People and Time based in the French capitol, has been invaded by a topless cougar.
Sharon Stone, 51, poses sans bra for the magazine with the headline "J'ai 50 ans, et alors!" ... rough translation (ie. 2 semesters of French, 15 years ago) "I'm 50 Years Old, and Then Some!"
As we await a more accurate translation from our brethren at PopEater France, we went ahead and churned it through Google Translator. Somehow we don't think it's very accurate; sample sentence: "At 51 years old, the youngest of this small family is descended from one of the most beautiful cars of the world in his hands became mere fashion accessory."
"If you think hitting 40 is liberating, wait till you hit 50 ... I was surprised at how liberating it was."
Pascal Le Segretain, Getty Images
Charles Eshelman, FilmMagic
Stephen Shugerman, Getty Images
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
Andrew Walker, Getty Images
Tim Whitby, Getty Images
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
Will Ragozzino, Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Neilson Barnard, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Teen Choice Awards Move to Avoid UCLA Flood
- Bill Murray to Play Baloo in Disney's 'The Jungle Book'
- Winklevoss-Backed Shopping Tool Hukkster Shuts Down
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls
- The 'Birdman' Trailer Delivers a Strange, Squawky Peek at the Michael Keaton Flick (VIDEO)
- 9 Movies We Love But Can't Quite Figure Out
- Meryl Streep Is Learning the Guitar Because There's Nothing She Can't Do