Sharon Stone: I'm 50! And Topless!
Watch Out!!! Paris Match magazine, a cross between People and Time based in the French capitol, has been invaded by a topless cougar.
Sharon Stone, 51, poses sans bra for the magazine with the headline "J'ai 50 ans, et alors!" ... rough translation (ie. 2 semesters of French, 15 years ago) "I'm 50 Years Old, and Then Some!"
As we await a more accurate translation from our brethren at PopEater France, we went ahead and churned it through Google Translator. Somehow we don't think it's very accurate; sample sentence: "At 51 years old, the youngest of this small family is descended from one of the most beautiful cars of the world in his hands became mere fashion accessory."
"If you think hitting 40 is liberating, wait till you hit 50 ... I was surprised at how liberating it was."
Pascal Le Segretain, Getty Images
Charles Eshelman, FilmMagic
Stephen Shugerman, Getty Images
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
Andrew Walker, Getty Images
Tim Whitby, Getty Images
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
Will Ragozzino, Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Neilson Barnard, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Brown trial on assault charge could start Wednesday
- ESPN to air cable's first ever NFL playoff game
- New Releases: 'Bettie Page Reveals All' heads to DVD
- Austrian Director Michael Glawogger Dies During African Shoot
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' Prequel to Film in New Zealand
- Japanese TV Networks Reschedule 'Titanic,' 'Pokemon' Episode After S. Korean Ferry Tragedy
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition