Sharon Stone: I'm 50! And Topless!
Watch Out!!! Paris Match magazine, a cross between People and Time based in the French capitol, has been invaded by a topless cougar.
Sharon Stone, 51, poses sans bra for the magazine with the headline "J'ai 50 ans, et alors!" ... rough translation (ie. 2 semesters of French, 15 years ago) "I'm 50 Years Old, and Then Some!"
As we await a more accurate translation from our brethren at PopEater France, we went ahead and churned it through Google Translator. Somehow we don't think it's very accurate; sample sentence: "At 51 years old, the youngest of this small family is descended from one of the most beautiful cars of the world in his hands became mere fashion accessory."
"If you think hitting 40 is liberating, wait till you hit 50 ... I was surprised at how liberating it was."
Pascal Le Segretain, Getty Images
Charles Eshelman, FilmMagic
Stephen Shugerman, Getty Images
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
Andrew Walker, Getty Images
Tim Whitby, Getty Images
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
Will Ragozzino, Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Neilson Barnard, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- 'The Voice' Recap: Can Pharrell Break Blake Shelton's Country Music Reign?
- New 'Horrible Bosses 2' Trailer Shows Awkward Sex Therapy Session
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Stars and Creators Tackle Week 2 Mysteries
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on the shows that make him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Miles Teller Says the 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Is 'Different in Every Way' From Original
- 11 Essential 'Gilmore Girls' Episodes You Should Definitely Watch On Netflix (VIDEO)
- 'Tetris' Will Become a Movie for Some Reason