Sharon Stone: I'm 50! And Topless!
Watch Out!!! Paris Match magazine, a cross between People and Time based in the French capitol, has been invaded by a topless cougar.
Sharon Stone, 51, poses sans bra for the magazine with the headline "J'ai 50 ans, et alors!" ... rough translation (ie. 2 semesters of French, 15 years ago) "I'm 50 Years Old, and Then Some!"
As we await a more accurate translation from our brethren at PopEater France, we went ahead and churned it through Google Translator. Somehow we don't think it's very accurate; sample sentence: "At 51 years old, the youngest of this small family is descended from one of the most beautiful cars of the world in his hands became mere fashion accessory."
"If you think hitting 40 is liberating, wait till you hit 50 ... I was surprised at how liberating it was."
Pascal Le Segretain, Getty Images
Charles Eshelman, FilmMagic
Stephen Shugerman, Getty Images
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
Andrew Walker, Getty Images
Tim Whitby, Getty Images
Kevin Winter, Getty Images
Will Ragozzino, Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Neilson Barnard, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jasmine Tridevil 'flattered' her three-breasted look is a Halloween hit
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: More money, more problems
- Germany's ProSiebenSat.1 Hires Israeli Producer for Co-Production Job
- U.K. TV Groups Rare, BabyGrand Launch Joint Venture
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Says Goodbye to 'Mean Girls' Actor
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores