Sherri Shepherd Reveals Bikini Bod
"I feel really great. I just wanted to show people that you don't have to do anything crazy. You just have to make some choices and exercise and the weight will drop off. I hope some folks were inspired," she said on the show. See her reveal. >>
Shepherd said that the summer slim-down was all about making smarter choices, "nothing crazy." She also admitted that she has improved her blood sugar levels dramatically, to the point where she's able to be off her diabetes medication.
The 42 year old has lost 5 inches from her waist and 10 inches overall. She would not reveal how many pounds she lost. Shepherd credits changing her diet to "a lot of grilled chicken, a lot of salad, a lot of water" while also working out, she told Us Weekly.
"I do a lot of stairs, a lot of planks, a lot of squats, a lot of treadmill, a lot of screaming -- and I do it four times a week. I have a lot of energy," she said.
ABC / YouTube
Tim Mosenfelder , Getty Images
FilmMagic / Getty Images
WireImage / Getty Images
Getty Images / WireImage
Timothy Norris, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Rocks a Retro Bikini While Hanging With Michelle Rodriguez on a Yacht in Dubai ? Yep, That's Right
- New "Normal-Sized" Doll Named Lammily Comes With Cellulite Stickers -- and Kids Like Her More Than Barbie: Watch!
- Fifty Shades of Grey New Trailer: Christian Grey Asks "Do You Trust Me?"
- 4 Latest Developments In Bill Cosby Scandal: Comic Takes Stage As New Accusers Emerge, & More
- It's A Boy! Or Girl? Kourtney Kardashian's Baby's Gender Revealed
- Too Much Pressure? Leah Messer Quits ?Teen Mom 2' Amid Divorce Rumors
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Britain still grappling with barrage of celebrity sex abuse
- Lou Ferrigno's wife Carla Ferrigno accuses Bill Cosby of assault; more come forward
- One Direction Takes You on Five Dates in "Night Changes" Music Video—Watch It Now!
- Robin Williams' Son Zak Williams Says Family Is ''Acclimating to the New Normal'' After Father's Death
- See Kourtney Kardashian's Third Child for the First Time—Baby Revealed in Adorable Kourtney & Khloé Take Clip!