Sherri Shepherd Reveals Bikini Bod
"I feel really great. I just wanted to show people that you don't have to do anything crazy. You just have to make some choices and exercise and the weight will drop off. I hope some folks were inspired," she said on the show. See her reveal. >>
Shepherd said that the summer slim-down was all about making smarter choices, "nothing crazy." She also admitted that she has improved her blood sugar levels dramatically, to the point where she's able to be off her diabetes medication.
The 42 year old has lost 5 inches from her waist and 10 inches overall. She would not reveal how many pounds she lost. Shepherd credits changing her diet to "a lot of grilled chicken, a lot of salad, a lot of water" while also working out, she told Us Weekly.
"I do a lot of stairs, a lot of planks, a lot of squats, a lot of treadmill, a lot of screaming -- and I do it four times a week. I have a lot of energy," she said.
ABC / YouTube
Tim Mosenfelder , Getty Images
FilmMagic / Getty Images
WireImage / Getty Images
Getty Images / WireImage
Timothy Norris, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Rutherford Shares Sweet Photo With Kids Ahead of Monaco Custody Hearing
- Kris Jenner Meets Caitlyn Jenner for the First Time Ever in I Am Cait Clip: Watch Their Tense Encounter
- Idris Elba Responds to "Too Street for Bond" Comment in an Awesome Way
- NYU removes Bill Cosby's name from popular film workshop for high school students
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson died from accidental overdose
- Filmmaker admits scene was cut from 'Concussion' but NFL's influence unclear