Sherri Shepherd Reveals Bikini Bod
"I feel really great. I just wanted to show people that you don't have to do anything crazy. You just have to make some choices and exercise and the weight will drop off. I hope some folks were inspired," she said on the show. See her reveal. >>
Shepherd said that the summer slim-down was all about making smarter choices, "nothing crazy." She also admitted that she has improved her blood sugar levels dramatically, to the point where she's able to be off her diabetes medication.
The 42 year old has lost 5 inches from her waist and 10 inches overall. She would not reveal how many pounds she lost. Shepherd credits changing her diet to "a lot of grilled chicken, a lot of salad, a lot of water" while also working out, she told Us Weekly.
"I do a lot of stairs, a lot of planks, a lot of squats, a lot of treadmill, a lot of screaming -- and I do it four times a week. I have a lot of energy," she said.
ABC / YouTube
Tim Mosenfelder , Getty Images
FilmMagic / Getty Images
WireImage / Getty Images
Getty Images / WireImage
Timothy Norris, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vicki Gunvalson, Brooks Ayers Open Up About His Stage 3 Cancer Diagnosis, Reveal Tamra Barney Hasn't Reached Out
- Soleil Moon Frye's DIY Thanksgiving Craft for Kids: Make It Now
- Kim Kardashian Wears White-Hot Dress to Party With French Montana in Abu Dhabi: Pictures
- Report: $4K in instruments stolen from Leon Russell's backing band tour bus in San Antonio
- Justin Bieber comes out on top for top earning celebs under 30
- Candace Cameron Bure: What Christmas means to my family
- Your Guide To What's Actually New on TV This Thanksgiving Week
- Katie Holmes Calls Suri Cruise "Very Organized," Reveals What's on Her Daughter's 2014 Christmas List!
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Take Their Kids on a Road Trip, Then Go on a Parents-Only Date