Sherri Shepherd Reveals Bikini Bod
"I feel really great. I just wanted to show people that you don't have to do anything crazy. You just have to make some choices and exercise and the weight will drop off. I hope some folks were inspired," she said on the show. See her reveal. >>
Shepherd said that the summer slim-down was all about making smarter choices, "nothing crazy." She also admitted that she has improved her blood sugar levels dramatically, to the point where she's able to be off her diabetes medication.
The 42 year old has lost 5 inches from her waist and 10 inches overall. She would not reveal how many pounds she lost. Shepherd credits changing her diet to "a lot of grilled chicken, a lot of salad, a lot of water" while also working out, she told Us Weekly.
"I do a lot of stairs, a lot of planks, a lot of squats, a lot of treadmill, a lot of screaming -- and I do it four times a week. I have a lot of energy," she said.
ABC / YouTube
Tim Mosenfelder , Getty Images
FilmMagic / Getty Images
WireImage / Getty Images
Getty Images / WireImage
Timothy Norris, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Lively Meets With Survivors of Sex Trafficking: "Not Everybody Is Free"
- Patrick Dempsey's Wife Filed For Divorce First, Is Seeking Spousal Support and Joint Custody of Kids -- Get All the Details
- Dianne Wiest, Two-Time Oscar Winner: I'm Having Trouble Finding Work to Pay My Rent
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Report: NBC News renews Savannah Guthrie's ?Today' contract
- Debbie Reynolds accepts lifetime achievement award from Screen Actors Guild
- Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto Dance Together, Look ''Flirty'' at SAG Awards After Party: All the Details!
- Rashida Jones Explains to Reporter Why She Looked So "Tan" at the SAG Awards: "I'm Ethnic"
- Cara Delevingne Almost Licks Kim Kardashian on Sexy Cover of Love Magazine—See the Close-Up Shot!