Sherri Shepherd Reveals Bikini Bod
"I feel really great. I just wanted to show people that you don't have to do anything crazy. You just have to make some choices and exercise and the weight will drop off. I hope some folks were inspired," she said on the show. See her reveal. >>
Shepherd said that the summer slim-down was all about making smarter choices, "nothing crazy." She also admitted that she has improved her blood sugar levels dramatically, to the point where she's able to be off her diabetes medication.
The 42 year old has lost 5 inches from her waist and 10 inches overall. She would not reveal how many pounds she lost. Shepherd credits changing her diet to "a lot of grilled chicken, a lot of salad, a lot of water" while also working out, she told Us Weekly.
"I do a lot of stairs, a lot of planks, a lot of squats, a lot of treadmill, a lot of screaming -- and I do it four times a week. I have a lot of energy," she said.
ABC / YouTube
Tim Mosenfelder , Getty Images
FilmMagic / Getty Images
WireImage / Getty Images
Getty Images / WireImage
Timothy Norris, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce Goes Nearly Naked to Met Gala 2015: See Her Daring Look!
- Robert Pattinson, FKA Twigs Make Red Carpet Debut at Met Gala 2015: Pictures
- Jennifer Lopez Bares Butt in Revealing Met Gala 2015 Gown
- Garth Brooks talks uncertain future at Sony
- Melissa Rivers: Joan Rivers' death '100 percent preventable'
- Catch a glimpse of Adam Driver and Lupita Nyong'o in 'Star Wars'
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Blue and Green Hairstyle at Met Gala, But What About That Pink Armpit Hair?
- Cara Delevingne Rocks Skintight Pants, Bra and Body Paint (Cherry Blossoms Everywhere!) at 2015 Met Gala
- Rihanna Shuts Down the 2015 Met Gala Red Carpet in Massive Yellow Robe Complete With Four Trained Handlers—Watch Now!