Ashton Kutcher 'Happy to Be Alive' After Emergency Landing
The acting duo were flying from Las Vegas to New York when things got hairy. Luckily, there's this thingy called Twitter that we're told Kutcher occasionally uses. "My plane just had to do an emergency landing." he wrote. "Engine over heated. Fire engines everywhere. Good times."
Later he said he was "happy to be alive" after the incident and told fans to come out and party with him later that night.
Moore, who posted a photo of the firetrucks, also wrote on Twitter: "Yep it is always an adventure in Vegas emergency landing and all!"
According to PEOPLE, the two were flying to NYC following the Vegas premiere of Kutcher's movie, 'Spread.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- ?Out of the Furnace' review: Bale, Affleck and Harrelson shine but flick falls short
- Does The New 'Spider-Man' Trailer Tease A 'Sinister' Third Movie?
- 'Thor: The Dark World' Villain to Plague Iron Man in 2014
- Christina Applegate Ribs Her 'Anchorman 2' Co-Stars in New E! Special (Exclusive Video)
- Joe Manganiello talks new book ?Evolution,' makes a plea for his male stripper doc, and passes our Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Entertainment Geekly: Now let's cast the rest of the Justice League
- Amy Robach returns to ?Good Morning America' to share details of her breast cancer fight ? VIDEO
- Benedict Cumberbatch Proves That R. Kelly Lyrics Sound Better in a British Accent
- 'Warcraft' Casting: Ben Foster Among Four Actors to Join Video Game Adaptation
- Weekend Movies: 'Inside Llewyn Davis,' 'Out of the Furnace,' & More