Billy Mays' Autopsy Shows Cocaine
Other narcotics were found in May's system, though the St. Petersburg Times reports that Mays was taking hydrocodone, oxycodone and tramadol by prescription for hip pain. The report said that although Mays died from heart disease, cocaine use was a contributing cause of death.
"Cocaine can raise the arterial blood pressure, directly cause thickening of the wall of the left ventricle of the heart, and accelerate the formation of atherosclerosis in the coronary arteries," the Hillsborough County medical examiner's press release stated.
AP Photo/FOX, Michael Becker, File
Taco Bell / AP
Chris O'Meara, AP
David Livingston, Getty Images
Barry King, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Brady Leaps Off Giant Cliff, Gives Us All a Heart Attack: Watch the Insane Clip Now!
- Pregnant Jill Duggar Volunteers After Her Due Date Passes: Picture
- Justin Bieber Plays With Mason Disick in the Pool: See Mom Kourtney Kardashian's Cute Pic!
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- The Future King of England Gets Into Scary Car Accident—See The Royals Clip!
- Will Smith Kisses Jada Pinkett Smith (and Touches her Butt) at Black Girls Rock!, Talks Marriage Rumor—See Pics!
- Hugh Jackman Breaks Out Wolverine Claws, Teases "One Last Time"—See the Photo!