Billy Mays' Autopsy Shows Cocaine
Other narcotics were found in May's system, though the St. Petersburg Times reports that Mays was taking hydrocodone, oxycodone and tramadol by prescription for hip pain. The report said that although Mays died from heart disease, cocaine use was a contributing cause of death.
"Cocaine can raise the arterial blood pressure, directly cause thickening of the wall of the left ventricle of the heart, and accelerate the formation of atherosclerosis in the coronary arteries," the Hillsborough County medical examiner's press release stated.
AP Photo/FOX, Michael Becker, File
Taco Bell / AP
Chris O'Meara, AP
David Livingston, Getty Images
Barry King, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence is Guest of Honor at Chris Martin's Coldplay Gig in Los Angeles: Details
- Kate Middleton Cancels First Solo Tour of Malta Due to Morning Sickness, Prince William Steps In
- Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton Have Amazing Lip Sync Battle with Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show
- Beverly Hills Lingerie Company Accuses Britney Spears Of Ripping Off Designs: ?Copycat!' SEE The Tell-Tale Photos
- Losing His Religion: Tom Cruise's Son Connor On ?Spiritual Journey' In The Desert, ?Trying To Find Himself,' Says Source ? Leaving Scientology For Good?
- 'Addams Family' hopefuls: Actors who almost got the part
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tim McGraw: Faith Hill makes me 'better at everything'