Billy Mays' Autopsy Shows Cocaine
Other narcotics were found in May's system, though the St. Petersburg Times reports that Mays was taking hydrocodone, oxycodone and tramadol by prescription for hip pain. The report said that although Mays died from heart disease, cocaine use was a contributing cause of death.
"Cocaine can raise the arterial blood pressure, directly cause thickening of the wall of the left ventricle of the heart, and accelerate the formation of atherosclerosis in the coronary arteries," the Hillsborough County medical examiner's press release stated.
AP Photo/FOX, Michael Becker, File
Taco Bell / AP
Chris O'Meara, AP
David Livingston, Getty Images
Barry King, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michelle Rodriguez Apologizes for Controversial Comments About Minority Actors in Superhero Films
- Lady Gaga Takes the Polar Plunge With Fiance Taylor Kinney: Cute Photos
- Kim, Khloe Kardashian Celebrate Ryan Seacrest's 40th Birthday in Napa: See the Photos
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Christina Milian and Her Family Head to Palm Springs and Someone Gets the Surprise of a Lifetime—See the Turned Up Clip!
- WWE Diva Nattie Shocked by Husband TJ's Racy Underwear Photo Shoot—See the Total Divas Clip!
- Happy 21st Birthday, Justin Bieber! See the Singer's Sexy Shirtless Pics