Billy Mays' Autopsy Shows Cocaine
Other narcotics were found in May's system, though the St. Petersburg Times reports that Mays was taking hydrocodone, oxycodone and tramadol by prescription for hip pain. The report said that although Mays died from heart disease, cocaine use was a contributing cause of death.
"Cocaine can raise the arterial blood pressure, directly cause thickening of the wall of the left ventricle of the heart, and accelerate the formation of atherosclerosis in the coronary arteries," the Hillsborough County medical examiner's press release stated.
AP Photo/FOX, Michael Becker, File
Taco Bell / AP
Chris O'Meara, AP
David Livingston, Getty Images
Barry King, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alan O'Day Dead: "Undercover Angel" Singer Dies at 72
- Fred Armisen, Bill Hader Say Emotional Goodbye to Saturday Night Live
- Demi Lovato Recalls Joe Jonas Breakup: "I Was Really Mad at Him"
- Taylor Swift, One Direction among stars set to shine at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?
- Digital Cannes: Meet the IMDb guy ? Colin Needham