Billy Mays' Autopsy Shows Cocaine
Other narcotics were found in May's system, though the St. Petersburg Times reports that Mays was taking hydrocodone, oxycodone and tramadol by prescription for hip pain. The report said that although Mays died from heart disease, cocaine use was a contributing cause of death.
"Cocaine can raise the arterial blood pressure, directly cause thickening of the wall of the left ventricle of the heart, and accelerate the formation of atherosclerosis in the coronary arteries," the Hillsborough County medical examiner's press release stated.
AP Photo/FOX, Michael Becker, File
Taco Bell / AP
Chris O'Meara, AP
David Livingston, Getty Images
Barry King, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Debbie Matenopoulos Gives Birth, Welcomes First Child
- Kittens Reenact Gone Girl in Adorable Video: Watch Now!
- Allison Williams Gets Advice From Past Peter Pans Sandy Duncan and Cathy Rigby McCoy
- Stars Shine at amfAR LA Inspiration Gala
- Gwyneth Paltrow Dazzles In Tux Suit With Tom Ford, Rihanna At L.A. amfAR Gala
- Anna's New Family: Sex Abuse Victim Called ?Strongest Wife In The World' By Sweet Hubby Michael
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case