ABC Exec Takes Jab at Heigl
During a press tour in Pasadena, McPherson told critics that Heigl's recent and past words are "unfortunate," saying that "people are going to behave in the way they choose to behave."
McPherson went on to say that despite Heigl's gripes, "there are so many people who work so hard on 'Grey's,' and all of our shows, without any notoriety and those are the ones I'd be concerned about, people who feel like they're being criticized or looked down upon."
Following her complaints last month, 'Letterman' went on to reference that if Heigl was working that long, her character Izzy likely isn't dead -- which would be a good thing to most actors. Heigl responded with what seemed like another shot at the 'Anatomy' crew, saying: "What if, however, Dave, I was in a bed in a coma for 17 hours. They could do that to me."Heigl took some serious heat from the press in 2008 after she withdrew her name from Emmy contention, saying that she wasn't "given the material this season to warrant an Emmy nomination ... I did not want to potentially take away an opportunity from an actress who was given such materials." Reading behind the lines: She thought her role and scripts were bad, and publicly blasted the writers for it.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keke Palmer Plans Her Emmy Night Ensemble: Watch the Video
- Justin Bieber Shaves Mustache, Says "R.I.P. 'Stache": Watch
- Channing Tatum Bear Hugs Jenna Dewan Tatum as They Adorably Accept the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Watch the Video
- Inside Kate Gosselin’s Relationship With ‘Bodyguard’ Steve Neild ? Family Dinners & Vacations
- Busty In Black, Kim Kardashian Sexy As Ever At L.A. Event
- Venus Williams: I posed nude because 'Serena had done it'
- Erin Andrews excited that Julianne Hough is new 'Dancing with the Stars' judge
- Man dies following assault at Hank Williams, Jr. concert in Michigan