ABC Exec Takes Jab at Heigl
During a press tour in Pasadena, McPherson told critics that Heigl's recent and past words are "unfortunate," saying that "people are going to behave in the way they choose to behave."
McPherson went on to say that despite Heigl's gripes, "there are so many people who work so hard on 'Grey's,' and all of our shows, without any notoriety and those are the ones I'd be concerned about, people who feel like they're being criticized or looked down upon."
Following her complaints last month, 'Letterman' went on to reference that if Heigl was working that long, her character Izzy likely isn't dead -- which would be a good thing to most actors. Heigl responded with what seemed like another shot at the 'Anatomy' crew, saying: "What if, however, Dave, I was in a bed in a coma for 17 hours. They could do that to me."Heigl took some serious heat from the press in 2008 after she withdrew her name from Emmy contention, saying that she wasn't "given the material this season to warrant an Emmy nomination ... I did not want to potentially take away an opportunity from an actress who was given such materials." Reading behind the lines: She thought her role and scripts were bad, and publicly blasted the writers for it.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Entourage Cast Reignites East Coast/West Coast Feud, Adrian Grenier Calls NYC Summers "Sweaty, Sexy": Watch Now!
- Teen Mom 3's Mackenzie Douthit: I Never Asked Fans to Pay for My Boob Job, Farrah Abraham Is a "Rude Person"
- Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris Get Affectionate During NYC Lunch Date, Joined By Ed Sheeran: Photos
- Courtney Stodden responds to momager quitting: She just wants to be famous
- Lori Loughlin joins 'Fuller House,' reacts to Olsen twins snub
- 'The Bachelor's' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff have broken up
- Jessica Alba Is All Business in Sexy Career Outfit on Forbes Cover, Almost Made 50 Richest Self-Made Women List
- Yaaas! Best Dressed Ever at the CFDA Fashion Awards
- The Internet Is Pissed at This Guy for Proposing at Someone Else's Wedding—but It Was Actually the Bride's Idea!