Kathy Griffin's Date? Levi Johnston
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 10th 2009 07:01AM
It was either her charm, wit or bank account that did it, but somehow Kathy Griffin was able to land herself a sweet date to the 2009 Teen Choice Awards -- Levi Johnston, the father of Sarah Palin's grandson. The 48-year-old comedienne showed up for the awards show's red carpet with the 19-year-old Alaskan on her arm. They held hands and strutted around, with Johnston even hamming it up for the cameras by giving Griffin a smooch ... on the cheek.
While their pairing was very likely a publicity stunt and not an admission of coupledom, Johnston told Access Hollywood that Griffin was "beatiful and funny ... She's the star of the night."
Johnston also told UsMagazine.com how things work between the two. "I just, you know, look at her, shut up and do what I'm told," he said when asked about being her date."
Griffin said tha t"long-distance relationships are not easy, especially when he's in his igloo and I'm in my Hollywood tower." She went on to taunt other hot stars at the show. "Miley (Cyrus), try to top this!" she joked.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenna Fischer Shows Off Bare Baby Bump on 40th Birthday
- Scarlett Johansson's Pregnancy With Fiance Romain Dauriac Was a "Welcome Surprise"
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Reunite at Texas Starbucks After Miami Deposition
- Brandi Glanville To Lisa Vanderpump: You “Were My Family’ But Now ‘Your’e A Sh*tty Friend’— Inside The Explosive, Tear-Filled RHOBH
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- Harry Styles Spotted Joining Kimberly Stewart and Dad Rod Stewart for Dinner
- American Apparel's Latest Controversial Ad Shows Topless Former-Muslim Model
- #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Morgan Stewart Moved to Tears by BFF Dorothy Wang's Touching Speech—Watch the Sneak Peek!