Linda Hogan 'Feared Hulk's Anger'
"It scared me because I thought everyone has their snapping point and I didn't want him to snap," she said. "He's threatened my life before, and I don't want him around," she added.
"I don't know if he could go there or not. I knew that he was probably jealous or envious or upset with the whole situation that he didn't have control of me. He didn't know what I was doing, who I was seeing and it bothered him," she said.
Hulk's publicist says he has no history of violence and denies ever stalking Linda. He referred to OJ "as part of a larger conversation to exemplify degrees of emotional turmoil" and "in no way approves of or justifies the OJ situation."
Her initial thoughts right after their split: "It scared me because I thought 'Oh my God, is that my fault? Is he moving on? Am I just a dumb housewife? Am I too fat, am I too dumb?' You just start doubting yourself and that was really sad... We all worked really hard and way too much to the point where we really didn't have any emotion left. We were just robots functioning on a weird level."How she reacted to Hulk calling her a "Gold digger": "[When we met], I was a manicurist and my husband was a struggling wrestler. We had nothing. We built this empire together."
On dating Charlie Hill and being called a cougar: "He's a great friend and a good soul and a great support system for me... To be honest with you when all that started happening, all the allegations that I'm a cougar, I said 'Could somebody please tell me why cougar, why not lioness?' Now it's my turn to take a bite out of the old apple and see what's out there for me. It makes you a tougher soul in a good way. I'm not bitter, I'm not angry... anymore."
On the rocky relationship with her daughter, Brooke Hogan: "I love her more than anything. That's what makes me tick, my kids. I told her many times 'Please come back. I want to be your Mom. I want to be there. I want to be a part of your life. I love you.'"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Willie Robertson Jokes He Was the "Homeless Guy" Officiating Jason Aldean's Wedding
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized: Stars Send Prayers, Positivity
- Cynthia Lennon Dead: John Lennon's First Wife Dies of Cancer at 75
- 'Safe Haven': Outdoor Channel's first documentary looks at gun-free zones
- Giuliana Rancic: My cancer medication makes me skinny
- Avril Lavigne on health scare: 'I thought I was dying'
- Spy Trailer: Melissa McCarthy Goes Undercover as Jason Statham Fights Her for Control of the CIA Mission!
- The Inventor of the Pet Rock, Perhaps the Greatest April Fools' Joke Ever, Has Passed Away
- Did Vince Neil Just Butcher the National Anthem? Check Out His Shaky Performance