Which Show Will It Be? Paula Abdul's Next Move
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 10th 2009 05:42PM
Even though Paula Abdul won't be returning to 'American Idol,' ABC executives are apparently scouting her as a judge for the next season of 'Dancing With The Stars.' Paula Abdul and her occasionally nonsensical comments belong on reality TV. As far as we're concerned, 'Dancing With The Stars' shouldn't be her only option. Paula's sweet nothings would enliven just about any show with judges - and we can imagine what she'd say on each of them, past and present.
'America's Next Top Model': "Although it's a level of difficulty, you made it look effortless with ease, and you came through and looked beautiful. You really set aside the issues you were dealing with, acted like a professional and got the job done. Good for you, honey."
'The Apprentice': "You're such a leader, a born leader. Your aggressive nature and blunt honesty is inspirational, you're a really strong person. You've got a spicy side of you. But can I be honest with you? I think you come on a little too strong."
'Top Chef': "Week after week, I taste these amazing creations, and I'm always blown away by what you come up with. It's incredible. You showed a beautiful vulnerability, but I think this week, you didn't focus on presentation as much as you needed to, and it got away from you a bit."
'I Know My Kid's a Star': "Listen, your daughter's got a lot of talent. A lot of real, raw talent. She's a bright light in this competition. I know how much you love her and I know you want what's best for her, but maybe that song was just a little too mature for her."
'Dancing With the Stars': "I have to say, I think that was the best performance of the night. I don't know how anyone else can top that chemistry, you guys just light up the stage. Great job."
'Project Runway': "You know, when I first saw this design, I didn't really like it. But when the model stepped onto the end of the runway and turned around, I really felt what you were trying to communicate. Great job."
'So You Think You Can Dance': *Paula just cries*
'Shear Genius:' "I love what you did with her color. It's really sparkling, and it just lights up her whole face. You have such an attention to detail, and I think that really showed tonight. I love love love your interpretation of hair."
'Stylista': "Your personal style is really something. I think you have a great grasp on balancing professional and chic while still bringing out your true spirit. I feel like I can really understand who you are from those peep toe heels and layered necklaces, in every way."
'Last Comic Standing': "From the moment you got on stage, I could see your heart was in it. I could really tell how happy you were to be on stage in front of people. But, something was missing. The connection with the audience was missing."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celeb Hairstylists Share 6 Clever Tricks to Tame Frizzy Hair
- Nina Dobrev, Orlando Bloom Get Flirty on the Dance Floor at Star-Studded Comic-Con Party
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Sentenced to Anger Management After Fighting With Brother Frank Sorrentino
- Piper Can Party! ?Orange Is The New Black' Actress Taylor Schilling Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Costars At New York City Hotspot Catch Roof
- ?Ridiculous' ?RHOC' Fakers! Tamra & Eddie Judge Never Seriously Discussed Having Kids ? Despite ?RHOC' Storyline
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Jessica Biel and Zooey Deschanel to Battle Over Veep Star on New Girl
- Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye West and Admits to Taking 1200 Selfies While in Thailand—See the Sexy KUWTK Deleted Scene!
- Hilary Duff's Comeback Single ''Chasing the Sun'' Leaks—Listen to the Catchy Song Now!