Clarkson's Fine With Her Figure
The 27-year-old 'American Idol' champion turned music supserstar says that like everyone else, her "happy weight changes," and that "sometimes I eat more; sometimes I play more."
Clarkson says she's not concerned with her image, and the only reason she exercises is for her "psyche." She says she's "much better when those endorphins are going. It's a release. And I also love food, so there's a payoff!"
So what does she do when she needs to drop a few pounds? Firstly, she's a huge golf fan and also does Crossfit workouts, which are "like bootcamp" according to her. But the brevity of them is what she likes, saying the sit-up/squat/run routine is generally about "35 minutes, but it's so intense ... It makes me feel like G.I. Jane. It's very empowering. I feel like I can whup ass!"
"For me, it's the times when I'm not paying attention that I end up losing weight. But I'm never trying to lose weight – or gain it. I'm just being!" Clarkson adds
MORE ABOUT Kelly Clarkson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kelly Clarkson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chris Pratt reveals he got in trouble with NBC for going naked on 'Parks and Rec' set
- Watch the best of EW's PHHHOTO Booth at Comic-Con
- Broadway ?Love Letters' casts Carol Burnett, Alan Alda, Anjelica Huston
- Did Leonardo DiCaprio Cheer On Orlando Bloom in Justin Bieber Brawl?
- Details: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Handwritten Love Letters
- Lea Michele's Favorite Open-Toed Booties: Get the Look for Less!
- Chance the Rapper Covers the Arthur Theme Song "Believe in Yourself" as "Wonderful Everyday": Listen
- Paris Hilton Returns in Steamy Carl's Jr. Ad With Bikini-Clad Sports Illustrated Model Hannah Ferguson: Exclusive Picture