Clarkson's Fine With Her Figure
The 27-year-old 'American Idol' champion turned music supserstar says that like everyone else, her "happy weight changes," and that "sometimes I eat more; sometimes I play more."
Clarkson says she's not concerned with her image, and the only reason she exercises is for her "psyche." She says she's "much better when those endorphins are going. It's a release. And I also love food, so there's a payoff!"
So what does she do when she needs to drop a few pounds? Firstly, she's a huge golf fan and also does Crossfit workouts, which are "like bootcamp" according to her. But the brevity of them is what she likes, saying the sit-up/squat/run routine is generally about "35 minutes, but it's so intense ... It makes me feel like G.I. Jane. It's very empowering. I feel like I can whup ass!"
"For me, it's the times when I'm not paying attention that I end up losing weight. But I'm never trying to lose weight – or gain it. I'm just being!" Clarkson adds
MORE ABOUT Kelly Clarkson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kelly Clarkson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Report: Con men faked identities to work with kids on Hollywood film sets
- Iraq War veteran's inspiring journey from front lines to 'Nashville'
- Has Robert Pattinson Found a New Love?
- Pics! J.Lo's Booty-Poppin' Performance in Singapore
- First Pic of Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin -- Sneaking into His Dressing Room!
- New York Times Apologizes for "Angry Black Woman" Review of Shonda Rhimes' New TV Show: "Commentators Are Correct to Protest"
- Juliette Lewis Defends Scientology, Tom Cruise With "Conspiratorial" Theory
- Ashton Kutcher's Sister Tausha Welcomes Baby Boy Days Before Mila Kunis Set to Give Birth