Miley's TCA Pole Dance Too Much?
During the performance, 16-year-old Cyrus -- sporting Daisy Duke-esque short shorts -- danced and at one point, did a bit of a pole routine atop a push-cart.
Miley even used her Twitter to reference the dance, which had some people comparing her to Britney Spears and her racy performances. "For all the people calling me the "next Britney" THANK U. I couldn't ask for a better compliment :)," Cyrus said on one Tweet.
The Los Angeles Times rated Miley's dance as one of the worst moments of the night, saying she went "too far (and too low)." The Times goes on to say that Cyrus' performance with "the too-short shorts, the exposed bra and, oh yeah, the stripper pole on the ice cream truck" overtook the song.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Documentary 'Doin' it in the Park' is a loving ode to New York playground basketball
- Cannes prostitutes can make $40,000 ? a night?
- Nicole Kidman plays Grace Kelly in movie set for 2014 Oscar season
- Drake Joins Kanye In 'Anchorman 2'
- Kanye's Going With 'Yeezus'
- PHOTOS: Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Style Evolution
- Angie Everhart: ?I Am Cancer Free!'
- Report: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Split
- Miley Cyrus Has Been Swatted Again!