Miley's TCA Pole Dance Too Much?
During the performance, 16-year-old Cyrus -- sporting Daisy Duke-esque short shorts -- danced and at one point, did a bit of a pole routine atop a push-cart.
Miley even used her Twitter to reference the dance, which had some people comparing her to Britney Spears and her racy performances. "For all the people calling me the "next Britney" THANK U. I couldn't ask for a better compliment :)," Cyrus said on one Tweet.
The Los Angeles Times rated Miley's dance as one of the worst moments of the night, saying she went "too far (and too low)." The Times goes on to say that Cyrus' performance with "the too-short shorts, the exposed bra and, oh yeah, the stripper pole on the ice cream truck" overtook the song.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauer, DeGeneres help Daytime Emmys make racy return to TV; Betty White gets lifetime award
- Jay Z Goes on Tidal Twitter rant: 'We're here for the long haul'
- Bruce Jenner's ex-wife Linda Thompson speaks out about their marriage
- Relative Concerned for Sullivan Sweeten, Sawyer's Suicide Still Being Investigated
- No, It's Not 'Fight Club 2': Brad Explains That Nasty Cut
- Justin Bieber Crashed Their Prom!
- Kate Middleton Is Four Days Past Her Due Date, Awaiting Royal Baby
- Bruce Jenner's First Wife Chrystie Crownover Watched "Cathartic" ABC Special With His Family
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Review: Superhero Smash Gets 3 Out of 4 Stars, Franchise Has "Unlimited Growth"