Neeson Returns to Red Carpet
Actor Liam Neeson walked the red carpet on Tuesday night for the first time since the tragic death of his wife Natasha Richardson last March.
Neeson was out to promote his new film, 'Five Minutes of Heaven,' and symbolically took a big step forward in the mourning process by doing so. Reporters, however, were told not to ask Liam any personal questions out of respect.
Richardson, the Tony-award winning actress, died on March 18 days after suffering head injuries in a skiing accident. She was 45 years old.
RadarOnline reports that one journalist asked Neeson what his version of heaven would be (referring to the film's title), and the actor said it's his family life and that he's "kind of living it at the moment."
In Five Minutes of Heaven, Neeson plays a former member of an outlawed Northern Ireland paramilitary group who's haunted by memories of murder.
'Heaven' opens in theaters on August 21.
- Filed under:
- Movie News
MORE ABOUT Liam Neeson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Liam Neeson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tumblr Dress Debate: Is This Dress White and Gold or Blue and Black? Every Celeb ? and Person ? On the Internet Is Freaking Out
- Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora Attend Same Party in Nearly Identical Pink Latex Dresses -- See the Pics!
- Amanda Peet Has Gotten "Hate Mail" Over Her Pro-Vaccination Beliefs
- Kanye West tweets apology to Beck for Grammys stagecrashing incident
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Robert De Niro pays $6.4 million IRS tax lien