Neeson Returns to Red Carpet
Actor Liam Neeson walked the red carpet on Tuesday night for the first time since the tragic death of his wife Natasha Richardson last March.
Neeson was out to promote his new film, 'Five Minutes of Heaven,' and symbolically took a big step forward in the mourning process by doing so. Reporters, however, were told not to ask Liam any personal questions out of respect.
Richardson, the Tony-award winning actress, died on March 18 days after suffering head injuries in a skiing accident. She was 45 years old.
RadarOnline reports that one journalist asked Neeson what his version of heaven would be (referring to the film's title), and the actor said it's his family life and that he's "kind of living it at the moment."
In Five Minutes of Heaven, Neeson plays a former member of an outlawed Northern Ireland paramilitary group who's haunted by memories of murder.
'Heaven' opens in theaters on August 21.
- Filed under:
- Movie News
MORE ABOUT Liam Neeson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Liam Neeson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Shares Bikini Pictures With North West; Adrienne Bailon Defends Rob Kardashian Comments: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Sebastian Stan and Margarita Levieva Are Dating!
- Kristen Stewart Will Not Star in Snow White and the Huntsman Sequel, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth Reprise Roles
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!
- Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez Reunite in Ibiza After All—See the Pic!
- Hilary Duff Admits Separation From Mike Comrie Has Been "Very Difficult": Maybe They're Meant to Be, but Maybe Not