Neeson Returns to Red Carpet
Actor Liam Neeson walked the red carpet on Tuesday night for the first time since the tragic death of his wife Natasha Richardson last March.
Neeson was out to promote his new film, 'Five Minutes of Heaven,' and symbolically took a big step forward in the mourning process by doing so. Reporters, however, were told not to ask Liam any personal questions out of respect.
Richardson, the Tony-award winning actress, died on March 18 days after suffering head injuries in a skiing accident. She was 45 years old.
RadarOnline reports that one journalist asked Neeson what his version of heaven would be (referring to the film's title), and the actor said it's his family life and that he's "kind of living it at the moment."
In Five Minutes of Heaven, Neeson plays a former member of an outlawed Northern Ireland paramilitary group who's haunted by memories of murder.
'Heaven' opens in theaters on August 21.
- Filed under:
- Movie News
MORE ABOUT Liam Neeson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Liam Neeson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Evangeline Lilly Pregnant, Expecting Second Child — See Her Bump!
- The Bachelorette Recap: Kaitlyn Bristowe Isn't Ready for Hometown Dates, Is She?
- Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out in New York, Looks Gorgeous in Fitted Black Dress and Heels — Plus, That Hair!
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr
- Katy Perry Celebrates Being Crowned One of Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities By Chowing Down at Taco Bell
- Teen Wolf Season 5 Has Arrived & We Are Already Afraid of Everything—Get Scoop on What's Ahead
- These Degrassi Reunion Photos Will Make Your Life Complete, Hun!