Neeson Returns to Red Carpet
Actor Liam Neeson walked the red carpet on Tuesday night for the first time since the tragic death of his wife Natasha Richardson last March.
Neeson was out to promote his new film, 'Five Minutes of Heaven,' and symbolically took a big step forward in the mourning process by doing so. Reporters, however, were told not to ask Liam any personal questions out of respect.
Richardson, the Tony-award winning actress, died on March 18 days after suffering head injuries in a skiing accident. She was 45 years old.
RadarOnline reports that one journalist asked Neeson what his version of heaven would be (referring to the film's title), and the actor said it's his family life and that he's "kind of living it at the moment."
In Five Minutes of Heaven, Neeson plays a former member of an outlawed Northern Ireland paramilitary group who's haunted by memories of murder.
'Heaven' opens in theaters on August 21.
- Filed under:
- Movie News
MORE ABOUT Liam Neeson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Liam Neeson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Snooki, Chris Christie Have Awkward, Tense Meeting: "He Just Doesn't Like Us"
- Frances Bean Cobain Calls Kendall Jenner a "Self-Absorbed Idiot"
- Tim Curry Suffers Stroke, "Doing Great" After Collapse
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?