Megan Fox's Filthy Peer Pressure Advice
In the video, Fox begins by saying teens entering high school go through huge amounts of peer pressure. She then advises them on how to treat bullies: Kill them, and then eat them.
Of course, it's all a joke and publicity stunt for her upcoming movie 'Jennifer's Body,' in which Fox actually does eat people, as she's some sort of monster/vampire hybrid.
So, kids, don't go killing or eating your classmates just because Megan Fox told you to do it.
Chung Sung-Jun, Getty Images
Florian Seefried, Getty Images
Steve Granitz, WireImage
John Shearer, WireImage
James Breeden, Pacific Coast News
Leigh Green, INF
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- 'Blurred Lines' model Emily Ratajkowski: Men need to get over naked women
- Watch Carl Reiner, Vince Gilligan and 22 More Super Producers Tell All
- From 'All in the Family' to 'Breaking Bad': 24 Legendary Creators Gather to Share Secrets From 53 Years of TV
- 'Hunger Games' and 'Divergent' Franchises Land at TNT
- Justin Bieber finally shaves his ?stache in Instagram video
- Aaron Paul is running one last ?Breaking Bad' scavenger hunt
- How ?Saved by the Bell' changed after the pilot
- The Trailer for Nicolas Cage's Latest Movie, 'Outcast,' Is So Very Confusing (VIDEO)
- Neal Brennan Won't Eat the Mystery Meat in His 'The One I Love' Trailer Review (VIDEO)
- ABC Is Developing a Weird 'Castle' Spin-Off Show (Kind Of)