Megan Fox's Filthy Peer Pressure Advice
In the video, Fox begins by saying teens entering high school go through huge amounts of peer pressure. She then advises them on how to treat bullies: Kill them, and then eat them.
Of course, it's all a joke and publicity stunt for her upcoming movie 'Jennifer's Body,' in which Fox actually does eat people, as she's some sort of monster/vampire hybrid.
So, kids, don't go killing or eating your classmates just because Megan Fox told you to do it.
Chung Sung-Jun, Getty Images
Florian Seefried, Getty Images
Steve Granitz, WireImage
John Shearer, WireImage
James Breeden, Pacific Coast News
Leigh Green, INF
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- Prospect Park Networks Declares Bankruptcy
- Lorde Teams Up With MAC for Limited-Edition Collection
- 'Orphan Black' Season 2 Trailer: Love, Death and the Search for Kira (Video)
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?
- The New 'Orphan Black' Season 2 Trailer Will Make Your Monday So Much Better (VIDEO)
- 'Fantastic Four' Reboot: Did Miles Teller Reveal a Revamp of the Origin Story?
- The New 'Maleficent' Poster Is Scary Good (PHOTO)