Megan Fox's Filthy Peer Pressure Advice
In the video, Fox begins by saying teens entering high school go through huge amounts of peer pressure. She then advises them on how to treat bullies: Kill them, and then eat them.
Of course, it's all a joke and publicity stunt for her upcoming movie 'Jennifer's Body,' in which Fox actually does eat people, as she's some sort of monster/vampire hybrid.
So, kids, don't go killing or eating your classmates just because Megan Fox told you to do it.
Chung Sung-Jun, Getty Images
Florian Seefried, Getty Images
Steve Granitz, WireImage
John Shearer, WireImage
James Breeden, Pacific Coast News
Leigh Green, INF
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Tribeca: Inside the Festival's Incredibly Busy Offices (Video)
- NBC Sports Launches Kentucky Derby 'Save the Date' Campaign (Video)
- The Power Rankings Are Back! Chaos And Blood Everywhere! All Hail No. 1!
- ?Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit AMA: 9 things we learned
- Who's the biggest monster on ?Scandal': Rowan or Cyrus?
- New Photos Reveal Michael Fassbender as 'Macbeth' (PHOTOS)
- Denis O'Hare Reveals Who His 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Character
- Johnny Depp Facts: 33 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the A-List Star