Megan Fox's Filthy Peer Pressure Advice
In the video, Fox begins by saying teens entering high school go through huge amounts of peer pressure. She then advises them on how to treat bullies: Kill them, and then eat them.
Of course, it's all a joke and publicity stunt for her upcoming movie 'Jennifer's Body,' in which Fox actually does eat people, as she's some sort of monster/vampire hybrid.
So, kids, don't go killing or eating your classmates just because Megan Fox told you to do it.
Chung Sung-Jun, Getty Images
Florian Seefried, Getty Images
Steve Granitz, WireImage
John Shearer, WireImage
James Breeden, Pacific Coast News
Leigh Green, INF
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrity autopsies, graphic death photos breached, report says
- Group wants anti-harassment policy at Comic-Con
- 'Sin City' trailer featuring Eva Green rejected by ABC
- U.K. Regulator: BBC's 'Top Gear' Host Deliberately Used Racial Slur
- Endemol UK Sets Up Production Outfit with Charlie Brooker, Annabel Jones
- Chinese Film's Box-Office Performance Boosted by Viral Pop Song (Video)
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014