Megan Fox's Filthy Peer Pressure Advice
In the video, Fox begins by saying teens entering high school go through huge amounts of peer pressure. She then advises them on how to treat bullies: Kill them, and then eat them.
Of course, it's all a joke and publicity stunt for her upcoming movie 'Jennifer's Body,' in which Fox actually does eat people, as she's some sort of monster/vampire hybrid.
So, kids, don't go killing or eating your classmates just because Megan Fox told you to do it.
Chung Sung-Jun, Getty Images
Florian Seefried, Getty Images
Steve Granitz, WireImage
John Shearer, WireImage
James Breeden, Pacific Coast News
Leigh Green, INF
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Could Savannah Guthrie replace Brian Williams?
- 'CSI: Cyber' has pushed Patricia Arquette's paranoia 'over the top'
- George Strait mourns loss of 'great friend' to country music Kent Finlay
- BBC to Air TV Shows Celebrating "Simple Pleasures of Life in the Slow Lane"
- How Each State Is Trying to Win Hollywood's Business: A Guide to the Latest Production Incentives
- Kelly Clarkson and Jimmy Fallon Perform Medley of Popular Duets (Video)
- Best of Late Night TV: Ryan Reynolds Plays 'Egg Russian Roulette,' Cate Blanchett Finally Explains '#SuckIt' (VIDEO)
- James Bond Movies, Ranked From Worst to Best
- 'Sharknado 3' Snags Mark Cuban, Jerry Springer, Bo Derek, and More