Omarosa Is the Lord's Apprentice Now
Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, the most celebrated villain in the history of 'The Apprentice,' will answer to an authority even higher than Donald Trump soon. The former contestant is set to begin ministry studies at the United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio on Monday, Us Magazine reports.
"She has expressed a calling in her life and it is our opportunity to provide leadership and guidance as she makes a transformation," says Ivan Hicks, the school's associate dean for African-American studies. "We're excited about her coming to school at UTS."
Omarosa will spend about two year pursuing a doctor in ministry degree, Hicks confirms, and adds that her reputation could be an asset in her new line of work."Some of the good things and bad things we've done in our lives help us to actually relate and to be more widely accepted as a minister," he says.
He believes that Omarosa "has a heart for ministry," evident in her work on behalf of the homeless and the poor in Haiti.
Matt Marriot, Seaworld
Denise Truscello, WireImage
John M. Heller, Getty Images
Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic
Soul Brother, FilmMagic
Kristian Dowling, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wendy Williams: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Original Sound of Music Star Slams Carrie Underwood, Olympian Bode Miller Opens Up About "Brutal" Custody Battle for Son: Top 5 Stories
- Drew Barrymore Teases Baby's Gender With Blue and Pink Nails: See the Picture of Her Manicure
- Utah Doctor Martin MacNeill Attempts Suicide With Jail Razor After Being Convicted Of His Wife’s Murder
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?