Reports: Jackson Doc Had Stashes of Powerful Propofol
TMZ is reporting that a stash of Propofol was found in a hidden section of Jackson's house, and that Murray may have also stored the drug elsewhere. According to TMZ, three large bottles and five small vials were found in Jackson's house.
Furthermore, the Los Angeles Times, citing "three people familiar with the investigation," said that Dr. Conrad Murray told Los Angeles Police Department detectives on June 27 -- two days after Jackson's death -- that he did indeed administer Propofol to Jackson on the day he passed away.
The Drug Enforcement Administration says that Murray legally purchased the propofol from a Las Vegas store, an Associated Press source says.
Murrays lawyer tells the Los Angeles Times that his client has been treated unfairly by investigators. "From the beginning, they leaked that propofol killed him ... It has appeared the investigation was designed to support a conclusion they already made with regard to Dr. Murray," Edward Chernoff said.
Tom Zimberoff, Getty Images
Time & Life Pictures / Getty Images
Ron Galella, WireImage
FOX / AP
Steve Allen, Liaison / Getty Images
Rusty Kennedy, AP
AFP / Getty Images
Chris Pizzello, AP
OK! Magazine / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Comedy Great Anne Meara of Stiller & Meara, Ben Stiller's Mom, Dies at 85
- Confirmed: Prince Harry Finally Meets His Niece!
- Touching Video: Kim Richards Attends Her Daughter's Wedding!