Reports: Jackson Doc Had Stashes of Powerful Propofol
TMZ is reporting that a stash of Propofol was found in a hidden section of Jackson's house, and that Murray may have also stored the drug elsewhere. According to TMZ, three large bottles and five small vials were found in Jackson's house.
Furthermore, the Los Angeles Times, citing "three people familiar with the investigation," said that Dr. Conrad Murray told Los Angeles Police Department detectives on June 27 -- two days after Jackson's death -- that he did indeed administer Propofol to Jackson on the day he passed away.
The Drug Enforcement Administration says that Murray legally purchased the propofol from a Las Vegas store, an Associated Press source says.
Murrays lawyer tells the Los Angeles Times that his client has been treated unfairly by investigators. "From the beginning, they leaked that propofol killed him ... It has appeared the investigation was designed to support a conclusion they already made with regard to Dr. Murray," Edward Chernoff said.
Tom Zimberoff, Getty Images
Time & Life Pictures / Getty Images
Ron Galella, WireImage
FOX / AP
Steve Allen, Liaison / Getty Images
Rusty Kennedy, AP
AFP / Getty Images
Chris Pizzello, AP
OK! Magazine / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rap mogul Suge Knight behind wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Teresa Giudice's Life in Prison: Working Out and Dreaming of Spray Tans
- Human Ken Doll 2.0! Man Pays Over $265K to Reinvent Himself with Plastic Surgery
- Bruce Jenner Spotted Pouting in Public, and New Details About His Supposed Docu-Series
- Trista Sutter's Daughter Blakesley Reads Us Weekly, Looks in Awe of Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried's Wedding Pics!
- Ryan Gosling Attempts His Best Australian Accent, Videobombs Russell Crowe While He's Presenting at the AACTA Awards -- Watch
- David Spade Spends $900K on Souped-Up Version of Joe Dirt Dodge Daytona Car, Says It's "Too Nice" to Drive!