Clooney Is Suing Mad at Italian Paps
Pacific Coast News
Nicola Asfouri, AFP / Getty Images
Axel Schmidt, AFP / Getty Images
Dave Hogan, Getty Images
In a statement to TMZ, Clooney said the following: "We're suing two magazines AND a photographer. I don't know about the law in the United States but in Italy it's illegal for photographers to climb over my wall and to take long lens pictures of a 13-year-old girl in her bedroom. I draw the line of privacy at that."
Over the course of his career, Clooney has had his ups-and-downs with the paparazzi, sometimes getting into verbal arguments with them.
MORE ABOUT George Clooney
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about George Clooney Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hawaiian 'Aloha' movie foes are 'perpetually aggrieved' 'delicate flowers,' critics say
- What celebrities really weigh
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Jon Stewart and Larry Wilmore Mock '19 Kids' Scandal: "I Love Those Duggars" (Video)
- 'Independence Day 2' Producer Posts Pic of Jeff Goldblum in Costume on Set (Photo)
- Switzerland Opens Criminal Proceedings Related to Russia, Qatar Soccer World Cup Bids
- First 'Point Break' Remake Trailer Pulls a 'Fast & Furious'
- David Duchovny Says New 'X-Files' Is 'Fantastic,' Wants More Episodes
- 'It' Loses Director Cary Fukunaga; Movie Pushed Indefinitely