Clooney Is Suing Mad at Italian Paps
Pacific Coast News
Nicola Asfouri, AFP / Getty Images
Axel Schmidt, AFP / Getty Images
Dave Hogan, Getty Images
In a statement to TMZ, Clooney said the following: "We're suing two magazines AND a photographer. I don't know about the law in the United States but in Italy it's illegal for photographers to climb over my wall and to take long lens pictures of a 13-year-old girl in her bedroom. I draw the line of privacy at that."
Over the course of his career, Clooney has had his ups-and-downs with the paparazzi, sometimes getting into verbal arguments with them.
MORE ABOUT George Clooney
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about George Clooney Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- USA's 'Sirens' Books 'Sopranos,' 'Young & Hungry' Stars (Exclusive)
- Fire-Breathing Tarantulas Attack L.A. in Syfy's Latest Monster Mashup
- Salim and Mara Brock Akil Ink New BET Overall Deal (Exclusive)
- 20 Random 'Friends' Facts Every Fan Should Know
- Jada Pinkett Smith Just Joined 'Magic Mike XXL' in a Super Secret Role
- What to Watch This Week: 'Neighbors,' 'Gotham,' 'Scandal,' & More