Clooney Is Suing Mad at Italian Paps
Pacific Coast News
Nicola Asfouri, AFP / Getty Images
Axel Schmidt, AFP / Getty Images
Dave Hogan, Getty Images
In a statement to TMZ, Clooney said the following: "We're suing two magazines AND a photographer. I don't know about the law in the United States but in Italy it's illegal for photographers to climb over my wall and to take long lens pictures of a 13-year-old girl in her bedroom. I draw the line of privacy at that."
Over the course of his career, Clooney has had his ups-and-downs with the paparazzi, sometimes getting into verbal arguments with them.
MORE ABOUT George Clooney
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about George Clooney Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- GSN's 'The Chase' and 'It Takes a Church' Renewed
- Watch Jimmy Fallon Trim Jared Leto's Beard
- Mo'ne Davis Pitches Record Ratings for Little League World Series
- Watch George Takei reference ?Deep Throat', ?Bambi' in same interview
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in ?You Used To Be Cute'
- Woman watches all the TV in EW's 24-Hour Emmys Binge Guide, lives
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About the Comic-Book Sequel
- Matthew Weiner on the Downside of Technology, the Warmth of Zack Galifianakis, and the 'Mad Men' Finale
- Kristen Stewart & Nicholas Hoult's Ice Bucket Challenge Is a Little Different (VIDEO)