Clooney Is Suing Mad at Italian Paps
Pacific Coast News
Nicola Asfouri, AFP / Getty Images
Axel Schmidt, AFP / Getty Images
Dave Hogan, Getty Images
In a statement to TMZ, Clooney said the following: "We're suing two magazines AND a photographer. I don't know about the law in the United States but in Italy it's illegal for photographers to climb over my wall and to take long lens pictures of a 13-year-old girl in her bedroom. I draw the line of privacy at that."
Over the course of his career, Clooney has had his ups-and-downs with the paparazzi, sometimes getting into verbal arguments with them.
MORE ABOUT George Clooney
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about George Clooney Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian nearly nude at 2015 Met Gala, as is Beyonce
- Joan Collins: Dad taught me to never trust fame
- Lauryn Hill cancels Israel show after failing to schedule Ramallah concert
- Watch 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Get Ruthlessly Mocked in New Honest Trailer
- Producers Guild of America Pacts With Guilds in South Africa and Malaysia
- Cannes: Alec Baldwin, John Cleese, James Franco Join Voice Cast on 'Arctic Justice: Thunder Squad'
- Will Poulter to Play Pennywise in Cary Fukunaga's 'It'
- 'Game of Thrones' Reimagined as 'Real Housewives of King's Landing'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Recap: America Chooses Well (So Far)