Clooney Is Suing Mad at Italian Paps
Pacific Coast News
Nicola Asfouri, AFP / Getty Images
Axel Schmidt, AFP / Getty Images
Dave Hogan, Getty Images
In a statement to TMZ, Clooney said the following: "We're suing two magazines AND a photographer. I don't know about the law in the United States but in Italy it's illegal for photographers to climb over my wall and to take long lens pictures of a 13-year-old girl in her bedroom. I draw the line of privacy at that."
Over the course of his career, Clooney has had his ups-and-downs with the paparazzi, sometimes getting into verbal arguments with them.
MORE ABOUT George Clooney
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about George Clooney Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Documentary 'Doin' it in the Park' is a loving ode to New York playground basketball
- Cannes prostitutes can make $40,000 ? a night?
- Nicole Kidman plays Grace Kelly in movie set for 2014 Oscar season
- TV Ratings: 'Shark Tank,' 'Nikita' Finales Rise, 'Undercover Boss' Drops
- 'American Idol' Without Randy Jackson? Alums Weigh In (Video)
- 'Hangover' Star Justin Bartha Gets Engaged (Report)
- This Week On Stage: Sigourney and Co. extend, Billy Crystal Back to Broadway
- ?Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch)
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted!
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2
- 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title