Clooney Is Suing Mad at Italian Paps
Pacific Coast News
Nicola Asfouri, AFP / Getty Images
Axel Schmidt, AFP / Getty Images
Dave Hogan, Getty Images
In a statement to TMZ, Clooney said the following: "We're suing two magazines AND a photographer. I don't know about the law in the United States but in Italy it's illegal for photographers to climb over my wall and to take long lens pictures of a 13-year-old girl in her bedroom. I draw the line of privacy at that."
Over the course of his career, Clooney has had his ups-and-downs with the paparazzi, sometimes getting into verbal arguments with them.
MORE ABOUT George Clooney
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about George Clooney Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Concussion' director denies film was changed to avoid antagonizing NFL
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Zurich Film Festival: Christoph Waltz to Head Filmmaker Award Jury
- Australia's Becker Film Group Signs Video Distribution Deal with Twentieth Century Fox
- 'Scream's' Killer Speaks: Who Was Behind MTV's Ghostface Mask?
- 'SpongeBob SquarePants' Musical Is In the Works
- 007 Writer Says Idris Elba Is 'Too Street' to Play James Bond, Quickly Apologizes
- Tony Todd to Voice Villain Zoom on 'The Flash' Season 2