Clooney Is Suing Mad at Italian Paps
Pacific Coast News
Nicola Asfouri, AFP / Getty Images
Axel Schmidt, AFP / Getty Images
Dave Hogan, Getty Images
In a statement to TMZ, Clooney said the following: "We're suing two magazines AND a photographer. I don't know about the law in the United States but in Italy it's illegal for photographers to climb over my wall and to take long lens pictures of a 13-year-old girl in her bedroom. I draw the line of privacy at that."
Over the course of his career, Clooney has had his ups-and-downs with the paparazzi, sometimes getting into verbal arguments with them.
MORE ABOUT George Clooney
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about George Clooney Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon heading to space?
- Jason Aldean says his bachelor party will be like the 'Hangover'
- 'Battered' Harrison Ford survives crash landing on southern California golf course
- Watch the Lego Version of the Climatic Scene From 'Back to the Future'
- Justin Bieber's Roasters Revealed, Include Snoop Dogg, Ludacris
- 'American Idol' Singer Jax Performs in #TheDress
- Recap of The Blacklist Season 2 Episode 14: T. Earl King VI
- Harrison Ford Injured in Plane Crash
- Here's the Lineup for Comedy Central's Justin Bieber Roast