Clooney Is Suing Mad at Italian Paps
Pacific Coast News
Nicola Asfouri, AFP / Getty Images
Axel Schmidt, AFP / Getty Images
Dave Hogan, Getty Images
In a statement to TMZ, Clooney said the following: "We're suing two magazines AND a photographer. I don't know about the law in the United States but in Italy it's illegal for photographers to climb over my wall and to take long lens pictures of a 13-year-old girl in her bedroom. I draw the line of privacy at that."
Over the course of his career, Clooney has had his ups-and-downs with the paparazzi, sometimes getting into verbal arguments with them.
MORE ABOUT George Clooney
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about George Clooney Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Lennon's first wife Cynthia Lennon dead
- 'Safe Haven': Outdoor Channel's first documentary looks at gun-free zones
- Giuliana Rancic: My cancer medication makes me skinny
- ABC Family Orders Three Unscripted Series
- UTA Nabs Two More CAA Agents
- 'The Voice': Christina Gives Adam a Piece of Her Heart (Exclusive Video)
- SXSW 2015: Ranking All 21 Movies We Saw at This Year's Festival
- You Can't Miss This 'Straight Outta Compton' Trailer (VIDEO)
- The 7 Craziest Car Chases in Movie History (VIDEO)