Clooney Is Suing Mad at Italian Paps
Pacific Coast News
Nicola Asfouri, AFP / Getty Images
Axel Schmidt, AFP / Getty Images
Dave Hogan, Getty Images
In a statement to TMZ, Clooney said the following: "We're suing two magazines AND a photographer. I don't know about the law in the United States but in Italy it's illegal for photographers to climb over my wall and to take long lens pictures of a 13-year-old girl in her bedroom. I draw the line of privacy at that."
Over the course of his career, Clooney has had his ups-and-downs with the paparazzi, sometimes getting into verbal arguments with them.
MORE ABOUT George Clooney
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about George Clooney Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Duggar reveals she was born out of wedlock
- Rap mogul Suge Knight charged with murder
- 'Harry Potter' actor Robbie Coltrane reportedly hospitalized after flight
- 'The Originals': Nathan Parsons on Hayley and Jackon's Wedding, Looming Battle With Klaus
- Berlin: Katie Holmes and Evan Rachel Wood Team for 'Taxonomy'
- Sundance: 'Dope' Gets Summer Theatrical Release Date
- Tatiana Maslany Nabs Lead Role in 'Star Wars' Spinoff: Rumor Alert!
- This 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Trailer Is the Best Thing You'll See All Weekend (VIDEO)
- How Indie Filmmakers Have Transformed TV