'Dazed' Michael Arrested After Crash
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
Soul Brother, FilmMagic
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
Louis Lanzano, AP
Alberto E. Rodriguez, Getty Images
The Daily Mail reports that the 46-year-old Michael took a breathalyser test following an accident in which he crashed his range rover "into the back of an articulated lorry" -- a truck, if you aren't up to date on your British slang.
Laurie Rowe, the owner of said smashed-into truck, says that Michael "seemed completely disorientated, like he had no idea what was going on. He looked totally dazed and even tried to climb into the cab of my lorry. He kept saying he was worried he would go to jail."
Rowe said the impact was so violent and Michael hit them so hard that he "didn't think he [Michael] would have survived."
Despite the arrest, Michael was released by police after five hours and was not charged.
Michael's license was suspended following a 2006 arrest, where police found him slumped over the wheel of his Mercedes.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham gets new reality show
- 'Arrested Development' fans geeking out over Netflix return
- Tragedy Strikes
- The New 'X Factor' Judges Are A Bargain
- Xbox One Looks Cool, But We Still Don't Know Much About It
- On the scene at the 2013 Webby Awards: What you didn't see at home
- EW's Morning Bite: And the best sound bite from last night is?
- New ?Man of Steel' Trailer: General Zod Means Business
- ?DWTS' Winner: Kellie Pickler Takes Home the Mirrored Ball
- Extra Scoop: Brad Pitt's Esquire Confession: ?I Have Very Few Friends'