Alyssa Milano Ties the Knot
"We wanted a wedding that was reflective of who we are as a couple," says Milano.
While the ceremony was traditional, the reception was designed by event planner Colin Cowie to mimic the couple's lives. Rattan chairs filled the cokctail area and hay bales served as tables for the guests. Dinner was served family-style on farmhouse tables.
"My Italian family still eats Sunday dinner together every week," says Milano. "We wanted to capture the same feeling with people passing around beautiful bowls of food and talking and laughing."
Milano, 36, and Bugliari have been engaged since December.
Fun Fact: The couple kept their marriage a secret for over a month. Their rep said the Faris and Pratt "were married in a small ceremony in Bali on July 9."
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Bob Couey, Seaworld / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Mike Flokis, Getty Images
Jerritt Clark, WireImage
Francois G. Durand, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Alyssa Milano
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Alyssa Milano Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce's Beyhive Swarms, Attacks Kid Rock After He Says He's "Flabbergasted" by Her Success
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Boyfriend Nick Gordon Rages on Twitter Against Bobby Brown: "I'm the Reason Why My Baby Is Okay"
- Nev Schulman Is Single, But Does He Use Tinder?
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- How To Get Away With Murder's Killer Speaks...and Was Just as Shocked as Fans By That Twist Ending!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Screaming Match With David O. Russell on Joy Set: Just the Director Getting Her Pumped for a Fight Scene?!
- Christina Milian Calls Her Mom "So F---ing Selfish" During Major Argument—See the Turned Up Finale Sneak Peek!