Alyssa Milano Ties the Knot
"We wanted a wedding that was reflective of who we are as a couple," says Milano.
While the ceremony was traditional, the reception was designed by event planner Colin Cowie to mimic the couple's lives. Rattan chairs filled the cokctail area and hay bales served as tables for the guests. Dinner was served family-style on farmhouse tables.
"My Italian family still eats Sunday dinner together every week," says Milano. "We wanted to capture the same feeling with people passing around beautiful bowls of food and talking and laughing."
Milano, 36, and Bugliari have been engaged since December.
Fun Fact: The couple kept their marriage a secret for over a month. Their rep said the Faris and Pratt "were married in a small ceremony in Bali on July 9."
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Bob Couey, Seaworld / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Mike Flokis, Getty Images
Jerritt Clark, WireImage
Francois G. Durand, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Alyssa Milano
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Alyssa Milano Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Nicole Richie Reveals the Easiest and Hardest Parts of Being Married to Joel Madden, Talks About Motherhood
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"