Alyssa Milano Ties the Knot
"We wanted a wedding that was reflective of who we are as a couple," says Milano.
While the ceremony was traditional, the reception was designed by event planner Colin Cowie to mimic the couple's lives. Rattan chairs filled the cokctail area and hay bales served as tables for the guests. Dinner was served family-style on farmhouse tables.
"My Italian family still eats Sunday dinner together every week," says Milano. "We wanted to capture the same feeling with people passing around beautiful bowls of food and talking and laughing."
Milano, 36, and Bugliari have been engaged since December.
Fun Fact: The couple kept their marriage a secret for over a month. Their rep said the Faris and Pratt "were married in a small ceremony in Bali on July 9."
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Bob Couey, Seaworld / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Mike Flokis, Getty Images
Jerritt Clark, WireImage
Francois G. Durand, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Alyssa Milano
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Alyssa Milano Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Friday Night Lights Movie Not Happening, Creator Peter Berg and Actor Taylor Kitsch Confirm
- Mila Kunis, Channing Tatum Kiss in Jupiter Ascending Trailer: Watch the Clip
- Tila Tequila Claims Paul Walker Was Murdered, Feels Compassion for Hitler
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Vixen Kristen Doute Goes Topless For Music Video
- Revealed: The Reason Why Paris Hilton's Brother Is No Longer Cooperating With Police ? He's Been Threatened With The Release Of ‘Incriminating Photos’
- Leonardo DiCaprio Stepbrother Not Missing
- Jennifer Aniston lands on Forbes' overpaid actors list: Who's the most overrated actor?
- Ben Affleck has a hard time watching Republican actors
- Bonding over Brad: Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston celebrate the holidays together