Movie Set Effects Prove Dangerous for Mark Wahlberg
Mark Wahlberg takes his work seriously, but he took in a little much with his role in 'The Fighter,' according to RadarOnline. The actor was rushed to the hospital Friday after smoke inhalation on the movie set caused breathing difficulty.
"Mark was working on a scene [Thursday night] where a smoke machine was being used for atmosphere and apparently he breathed in too much smoke," a source told the site.
"When he woke up Friday morning he was gasping for breath so he was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital where he was put on a breathing device that helped clear his lungs."
Wahlberg was treated and released on Friday. He was back on set that same day. Wahlberg will appear in 'The Fighter' with Christian Bale and Amy Adams.
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Michael Bezjian, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
Jean-Paul Aussenard, WireImage
Jeff Vespa, WireImage
Vince Talotta, Toronto Star / Zuma Press
Craig Sjodin, ABC
Ryan Born, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Bravo Renews 'Below Deck' for Season 3
- What's Revealed in the Leaked 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer?
- 'Ted' Writer, Sandy Grushow Team for 'The Weatherman' Remake at Fox (Exclusive)
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- The 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Has Leaked (VIDEO)
- Bitsie Tulloch Says 'Grimm' Fans 'Will Lose Their Minds Over' What Juliette Goes Through In Season 4
- Check Out Elijah Wood and Peter Jackson in This Commercial for Air New Zealand