Ashlee Warns Perez: 'Karma is a Bitch'
The battle is on. Ashlee Simpson has lashed out at celebrity gossip blogger Perez Hilton via Twitter. PerezHilton.com ran a story about the singer and her husband, Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz, claiming that Ashlee's drunken partying caused a loud spat between the two at an anniversary celebration for Wentz's bar, Angels & Kings.
Perez reports that Wentz was enjoying his party when Simpson "came up completely wasted and yells at him to leave. They fought, she told him he was horrible in front of a whole group of people and made him leave his own party early. So they make a scene and leave the bar."
Now Simpson has used her Twitter account to scold Perez for his damaging gossip.
"When all you do is make up untrue stories- look in the mirror. Do you even feel human?? Karma is a bitch.Your story is WAY off," the 'Pieces of Me' singer responds.
Naturally, Perez responded right away, tweeting directly to Simpson: "There are a lot of good rehab facilities in Malibu!" He added, "I don't wanna name names and get people fired but several of the people I spoke with work at Angels & Kings. I'm not wrong."
He also wrote a Twitter message to Wentz: "Sorry to hear about what Ashlee put you through last night!" The rocker made no response, but romantic messages to his wife around the same time suggest that Wentz is feeling just fine about Simpson.
AP / Getty Images
Jason DeCrow, AP
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce releases surprise new album on iTunes
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Three men and an Emmy ? VIDEO
- Hate Joffrey? Here's your chance to roast the ?Game of Thrones' king
- Throwback Thursday: What's your favorite mid-season finale of all time? ? VIDEO
- Extra Scoop: Susan Sarandon Admits to Attending 'Almost All' Award Shows Stoned
- Gossip Girl: Kim K Shocks Everyone by Wearing the Same Thing Twice
- Mariah Carey on Creating Christmas Traditions for Her Twins
- Beyonce Releases New, Self-Titled Album on iTunes: Singer Shocks Fans With Surprise
- Jeff Perry: Scandal Actor Joins Us For Live Twitter Q&A! Read His Spoilers and Surprising Behind-the-Scenes Details!
- Emmy Rossum Spoofs Gisele Bundchen, Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Share Their Christmas Card: Top 5 Thursday Stories