Ashlee Warns Perez: 'Karma is a Bitch'
The battle is on. Ashlee Simpson has lashed out at celebrity gossip blogger Perez Hilton via Twitter. PerezHilton.com ran a story about the singer and her husband, Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz, claiming that Ashlee's drunken partying caused a loud spat between the two at an anniversary celebration for Wentz's bar, Angels & Kings.
Perez reports that Wentz was enjoying his party when Simpson "came up completely wasted and yells at him to leave. They fought, she told him he was horrible in front of a whole group of people and made him leave his own party early. So they make a scene and leave the bar."
Now Simpson has used her Twitter account to scold Perez for his damaging gossip.
"When all you do is make up untrue stories- look in the mirror. Do you even feel human?? Karma is a bitch.Your story is WAY off," the 'Pieces of Me' singer responds.
Naturally, Perez responded right away, tweeting directly to Simpson: "There are a lot of good rehab facilities in Malibu!" He added, "I don't wanna name names and get people fired but several of the people I spoke with work at Angels & Kings. I'm not wrong."
He also wrote a Twitter message to Wentz: "Sorry to hear about what Ashlee put you through last night!" The rocker made no response, but romantic messages to his wife around the same time suggest that Wentz is feeling just fine about Simpson.
AP / Getty Images
Jason DeCrow, AP
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Heidi Montag steps out after removing breast implants
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Pics! Kelly Osbourne Gets Tattoo in Honor of Joan Rivers
- Morgan Freeman's Response to Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Making Out Is Priceless
- Is Tori Spelling Having a Nervous Breakdown?