Pot Turns Brad Pitt Into A "Doughnut"
Pitt also chatted about his pro-gay marriage and anti-religion agendas. When Maher asked him what he didn't like about religion, Pitt explained, "I grew up in a religious family, in a religious community, and it just doesn't make sense to me. It just doesn't work for me in the long run," Pitt said.
"I never wanted to step on anyone else's religion and their beliefs -- that's what's great about our country -- until I started seeing it defining policy... Like gay marriage, you have a group of people telling other people how to live their lives, and you can't do that."
"You really have to check what country you're living in because the freedom that allows you to practice religion is the same freedom you're stepping on. That's not right. And I want to add that if there was a nation of gay married couples who were telling you you couldn't practice your religion, I'd be speaking up for you too. So, let's stop the nonsense," Pitt added.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Dee Snider using puppets to put his spin on Shakespeare in Broadway show
- TV Ratings: 'Big Brother' Wins Steady Thursday
- M. Night Shyamalan Talks Shift to TV With Fox Mini 'Wayward Pines'
- Comic-Con: See Tricia Helfer and Zachary Levi as 'Princess Bride's' Buttercup and Westley
- Adam West explains Batman's little-known connection to Josh Brolin
- Morgan Freeman inhales helium and chats with Jimmy Fallon
- ?What Does David Letterman's Retirement Mean for the Future of Late Night TV?
- 13 Stars Who Got Their Starts On MTV (PHOTOS)
- Dwayne Johnson Facts: 29 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About The Rock