Pot Turns Brad Pitt Into A "Doughnut"
Pitt also chatted about his pro-gay marriage and anti-religion agendas. When Maher asked him what he didn't like about religion, Pitt explained, "I grew up in a religious family, in a religious community, and it just doesn't make sense to me. It just doesn't work for me in the long run," Pitt said.
"I never wanted to step on anyone else's religion and their beliefs -- that's what's great about our country -- until I started seeing it defining policy... Like gay marriage, you have a group of people telling other people how to live their lives, and you can't do that."
"You really have to check what country you're living in because the freedom that allows you to practice religion is the same freedom you're stepping on. That's not right. And I want to add that if there was a nation of gay married couples who were telling you you couldn't practice your religion, I'd be speaking up for you too. So, let's stop the nonsense," Pitt added.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Disney stars turned sexy
- Surprising celeb nude scenes
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Director Rian Johnson Talks Prep and Fake Plans
- 'Leverage,' 'Walking Dead' Actors Join N.W.A. Biopic 'Straight Outta Compton'
- 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman, Josh Murray on Nick Viall's Letter: 'It's Reopening the Past' (Video)
- Who said it, Justin Bieber or Johnny Manziel?
- What does an episode of ?Friends' look like without any jokes?
- The 10 best videos from Comic-Con 2014
- The New 'Maze Runner' Trailer Is Intensely Promising (VIDEO)
- 9 Shows to Try Out Now That 'The Bachelorette' Isn't On (VIDEO)
- Get a Glimpse at Big Bad Ra's Al Ghul in the Extended 'Arrow' Season 3 Trailer (VIDEO)