Pot Turns Brad Pitt Into A "Doughnut"
Pitt also chatted about his pro-gay marriage and anti-religion agendas. When Maher asked him what he didn't like about religion, Pitt explained, "I grew up in a religious family, in a religious community, and it just doesn't make sense to me. It just doesn't work for me in the long run," Pitt said.
"I never wanted to step on anyone else's religion and their beliefs -- that's what's great about our country -- until I started seeing it defining policy... Like gay marriage, you have a group of people telling other people how to live their lives, and you can't do that."
"You really have to check what country you're living in because the freedom that allows you to practice religion is the same freedom you're stepping on. That's not right. And I want to add that if there was a nation of gay married couples who were telling you you couldn't practice your religion, I'd be speaking up for you too. So, let's stop the nonsense," Pitt added.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- 'Star Trek's' Uhura Stopped at LAX After Companion Found With Meth
- Video Released of Moments Before Sarah Jones' Death on 'Midnight Rider' Set
- Ted Beniades, an Undercover Cop in 'Scarface,' Dies at 91
- 'Grimm' Star Bitsie Tulloch Thinks These 5 Supernatural TV Dramas Are Totally Worth Watching
- 'Nightcrawler' Review: One of the Best Movies of the Year
- The 31 Best Action Movies on Netflix Right Now