Pot Turns Brad Pitt Into A "Doughnut"
Pitt also chatted about his pro-gay marriage and anti-religion agendas. When Maher asked him what he didn't like about religion, Pitt explained, "I grew up in a religious family, in a religious community, and it just doesn't make sense to me. It just doesn't work for me in the long run," Pitt said.
"I never wanted to step on anyone else's religion and their beliefs -- that's what's great about our country -- until I started seeing it defining policy... Like gay marriage, you have a group of people telling other people how to live their lives, and you can't do that."
"You really have to check what country you're living in because the freedom that allows you to practice religion is the same freedom you're stepping on. That's not right. And I want to add that if there was a nation of gay married couples who were telling you you couldn't practice your religion, I'd be speaking up for you too. So, let's stop the nonsense," Pitt added.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Gwen Stefani in Talks to Join NBC's 'The Voice'
- Tribeca: Inside the Festival's Incredibly Busy Offices (Video)
- NBC Sports Launches Kentucky Derby 'Save the Date' Campaign (Video)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit AMA: 9 things we learned
- Steven Spielberg's Next Movie May Be Religious Drama 'The Kidnapping of Eduardo Mortara'
- New Photos Reveal Michael Fassbender as 'Macbeth' (PHOTOS)
- Denis O'Hare Reveals Who His 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Character