Pot Turns Brad Pitt Into A "Doughnut"
Pitt also chatted about his pro-gay marriage and anti-religion agendas. When Maher asked him what he didn't like about religion, Pitt explained, "I grew up in a religious family, in a religious community, and it just doesn't make sense to me. It just doesn't work for me in the long run," Pitt said.
"I never wanted to step on anyone else's religion and their beliefs -- that's what's great about our country -- until I started seeing it defining policy... Like gay marriage, you have a group of people telling other people how to live their lives, and you can't do that."
"You really have to check what country you're living in because the freedom that allows you to practice religion is the same freedom you're stepping on. That's not right. And I want to add that if there was a nation of gay married couples who were telling you you couldn't practice your religion, I'd be speaking up for you too. So, let's stop the nonsense," Pitt added.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis: Demi Moore, Bruce Willis are ?really excited' to see me on ?DWTS'
- Scarlett Johansson: John Travolta is not 'creepy,' Oscars kiss was 'totally welcome'
- Woman asks about dress color, Internet loses collective mind
- Vanilla Ice on Burglary Arrest: 'It's a Mess; I'm Dealing With It'
- 'Maps to the Stars': What the Critics Are Saying
- 'Focus': What the Critics Are Saying
- Mark Duplass on 'Lazarus Effect' and Turning Down 'Huge Movies' (EXCLUSIVE)
- 13 Reasons Why Elizabeth Taylor Is Still the Queen of Hollywood
- Best of Late Night TV: Margot Robbie's Game of Flip Cup and Richard Madden's 'Cinderella' Genitalia (VIDEO)