Pot Turns Brad Pitt Into A "Doughnut"
Pitt also chatted about his pro-gay marriage and anti-religion agendas. When Maher asked him what he didn't like about religion, Pitt explained, "I grew up in a religious family, in a religious community, and it just doesn't make sense to me. It just doesn't work for me in the long run," Pitt said.
"I never wanted to step on anyone else's religion and their beliefs -- that's what's great about our country -- until I started seeing it defining policy... Like gay marriage, you have a group of people telling other people how to live their lives, and you can't do that."
"You really have to check what country you're living in because the freedom that allows you to practice religion is the same freedom you're stepping on. That's not right. And I want to add that if there was a nation of gay married couples who were telling you you couldn't practice your religion, I'd be speaking up for you too. So, let's stop the nonsense," Pitt added.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Birdman' Leads Vancouver Film Critics Circle Nominations
- Justin Lin to Direct Third Star Trek Movie
- 'Woman in Gold' Trailer: Helen Mirren Fights to Restore Family History
- Watch a fan-made trailer for the DC/Marvel mash-up that'll never happen
- Pete Davidson declares love for Amy Adams ?Love Actually'-style in cut ?SNL' sketch
- Chris Pine on 'Into the Woods,' 'Star Trek 3,' and His 'Jack Ryan' Regret (EXCLUSIVE)
- Mike Colter to Play Luke Cage for Marvel Netflix Series 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- J.K. Rowling Doesn't Understand the Love for Draco Malfoy