Celine Dion to Release Next Hit: A Baby!
Canadian songstress Celine Dion and her husband, Rene Angelil, 67, are expecting a second child, Tuesday's Journal de Montreal reports. The 41-year-old singer gave birth to the couple's first child, Rene-Charles, in January 2001. The earlier pregnancy was the result of fertility treatments, and Dion reportedly used a team of fertility doctors in New York to help her conceive again.
Dion recently told talk show host Oprah Winfrey, "We are going to give it a try after my tour. Hopefully we (can get) pregnant again. I have a small window of hope. But we have been so blessed already. We tried six years for Rene-Charles. We have our miracle baby."
Angelil, Dion's former manager, has three children from two previous marriages. His recent bout with cancer had raised doubts of his ability to father another child.
The singer and her husband are reportedly expecting their second child with the help of fertility doctors.
Michelly Rall, WireImage
Evan Agostini, Getty Images
Jordan Strauss, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
Bruce Glikas, FilmMagic
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Céline Dion
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Céline Dion Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Report: NBC News renews Savannah Guthrie's ?Today' contract
- ?Bones' star Tamara Taylor still loves her Hungry Hungry Hippos
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Blake Shelton brings ?Hee-Haw' to New York
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer talks his magnum opus ? a classic game lost for 16 years
- Fan Asks Kanye to Sign a Pic of Kim from Her Wedding to Kris! See His Reaction
- Jessica Alba's Incredible Bikini Body on Display in Thailand
- Is That You Zach Galifianakis? Actor Unrecognizable After Shocking Weight Loss
- Blake Lively Meets With Survivors of Sex Trafficking: "Not Everybody Is Free"
- Patrick Dempsey's Wife Filed For Divorce First, Is Seeking Spousal Support and Joint Custody of Kids -- Get All the Details
- Dianne Wiest, Two-Time Oscar Winner: I'm Having Trouble Finding Work to Pay My Rent