Celine Dion to Release Next Hit: A Baby!
Canadian songstress Celine Dion and her husband, Rene Angelil, 67, are expecting a second child, Tuesday's Journal de Montreal reports. The 41-year-old singer gave birth to the couple's first child, Rene-Charles, in January 2001. The earlier pregnancy was the result of fertility treatments, and Dion reportedly used a team of fertility doctors in New York to help her conceive again.
Dion recently told talk show host Oprah Winfrey, "We are going to give it a try after my tour. Hopefully we (can get) pregnant again. I have a small window of hope. But we have been so blessed already. We tried six years for Rene-Charles. We have our miracle baby."
Angelil, Dion's former manager, has three children from two previous marriages. His recent bout with cancer had raised doubts of his ability to father another child.
The singer and her husband are reportedly expecting their second child with the help of fertility doctors.
Michelly Rall, WireImage
Evan Agostini, Getty Images
Jordan Strauss, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
Bruce Glikas, FilmMagic
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Céline Dion
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Céline Dion Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Heidi Montag steps out after removing breast implants
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled after Mama June accused of dating sex offender
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Pics! Kelly Osbourne Gets Tattoo in Honor of Joan Rivers
- Morgan Freeman's Response to Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Making Out Is Priceless
- Is Tori Spelling Having a Nervous Breakdown?
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: Annalise Confronts Sam, and Laurel Tampers With Evidence in "We're Not Friends"
- Alan Cumming Dishes on "Loyal" "Best Friend" Monica Lewinsky: Watch Now!
- Fifty Shades of Grey Sex Scenes Aren't "Passionate," Dakota Johnson "Isn't Coming Off Sexy"