Celine Dion to Release Next Hit: A Baby!
Canadian songstress Celine Dion and her husband, Rene Angelil, 67, are expecting a second child, Tuesday's Journal de Montreal reports. The 41-year-old singer gave birth to the couple's first child, Rene-Charles, in January 2001. The earlier pregnancy was the result of fertility treatments, and Dion reportedly used a team of fertility doctors in New York to help her conceive again.
Dion recently told talk show host Oprah Winfrey, "We are going to give it a try after my tour. Hopefully we (can get) pregnant again. I have a small window of hope. But we have been so blessed already. We tried six years for Rene-Charles. We have our miracle baby."
Angelil, Dion's former manager, has three children from two previous marriages. His recent bout with cancer had raised doubts of his ability to father another child.
The singer and her husband are reportedly expecting their second child with the help of fertility doctors.
Michelly Rall, WireImage
Evan Agostini, Getty Images
Jordan Strauss, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
Bruce Glikas, FilmMagic
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Céline Dion
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Céline Dion Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper