'Dance' Pro Arrested on Sex Warrant
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
Soul Brother, FilmMagic
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
Louis Lanzano, AP
Alberto E. Rodriguez, Getty Images
He was charged with "four counts of forcible rape, two counts of assault with intent to commit rape and two counts of sexual penetration by a foreign object," a Los Angeles County district attorney's office spokeswoman told the paper.
The 41-year-old dancer was arrested at his North Hollywood home early Tuesday morning, according to the report. He is being held on $6.2 million bail. He was first arrested and accused of the sexual assaults in April.
According to the report, all of the women involved in the alleged assaults were dancers or aspiring dancers who know Da Silva from his dance classes.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wheel of Fortune's $1 Million Winner Is a Middle School Math Teacher: Video
- Darrell Hammond to Replace Don Pardo as Saturday Night Live Announcer
- Tina Fey's Kids Had a Playdate with the Children of Maya Rudolph, Amy Poehler, Rachel Dratch
- Melissa Rivers speaks out, making first TV appearance since mom's death
- Grand Ole Opry star George Hamilton IV dead at 77
- Teacher wins more than $1 million on 'Wheel of Fortune'