'Dance' Pro Arrested on Sex Warrant
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
Soul Brother, FilmMagic
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
Louis Lanzano, AP
Alberto E. Rodriguez, Getty Images
He was charged with "four counts of forcible rape, two counts of assault with intent to commit rape and two counts of sexual penetration by a foreign object," a Los Angeles County district attorney's office spokeswoman told the paper.
The 41-year-old dancer was arrested at his North Hollywood home early Tuesday morning, according to the report. He is being held on $6.2 million bail. He was first arrested and accused of the sexual assaults in April.
According to the report, all of the women involved in the alleged assaults were dancers or aspiring dancers who know Da Silva from his dance classes.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vince Vaughn's Daughter Pretends She's Elsa From Frozen: "She'll Freeze Me"
- Zoe Kravitz, Jimmy Fallon Face Off in Wild Giant Beer Pong Game: Video
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Platinum Blonde Hair After Failing to Hide It Under a Hat! See the Photos
- Formerly anonymous Bill Cosby accuser reveals her name, story
- What did 'Back to the Future Part II' get right - and wrong- about 2015?
- Ringling Bros. eliminating iconic elephant acts from performances