'Dance' Pro Arrested on Sex Warrant
Kirsty Wigglesworth, AP
Gabriel Bouys, AFP / Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Andrew H. Walker, Getty Images
Joe Kohen, WireImage
Soul Brother, FilmMagic
Jamie McCarthy, WireImage
Louis Lanzano, AP
Alberto E. Rodriguez, Getty Images
He was charged with "four counts of forcible rape, two counts of assault with intent to commit rape and two counts of sexual penetration by a foreign object," a Los Angeles County district attorney's office spokeswoman told the paper.
The 41-year-old dancer was arrested at his North Hollywood home early Tuesday morning, according to the report. He is being held on $6.2 million bail. He was first arrested and accused of the sexual assaults in April.
According to the report, all of the women involved in the alleged assaults were dancers or aspiring dancers who know Da Silva from his dance classes.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eric the Actor Lynch Death: Celebrities Remember Late Howard Stern Show Star
- Amber Heard Victim of Nude Photo Leak With More Than 50 Pics: Report
- Friends Turns 20: The One Where We Remember the Best Rachel Green Hairstyles as Worn by Jennifer Aniston
- ABC Execs Passed On Live Barbara Walters Appearance On The View Season Opener, As Well As TODAY Show Cameo
- Why Caitriona Balfe Can't Look Outlander's Crew Members in the Face After Filming Jamie and Claire's Wedding Night
- Friends 20th Anniversary: See the Amazingness of What the Cast and Set Were Like in 1994—Watch Now!
- Viola Davis Seemingly Replies to Being Called "Less Beautiful" Than Halle Berry and Kerry Washington