Exclusive: 'Indictments Are Coming' in Jackson Case
In reference to word that Katherine Jackson is possibly planning on filing a wrongful death suit in the Jackson case, Halperin tells PopEater that "the reason Katherine is now preparing a wrongful death suit is that she and the family have been informed by the LAPD that indictments are coming down against more than one doctor. Conrad Murray is broke so a lawsuit against him won't net much, but some of the other doctors are rolling in money and they are fair game."
Halperin says that "Katherine is just as concerned at this point with the money of the guys who surrounded Jackson, who she is convinced looted her son's assets in his final years." As for the estate control part of the Jackson's case, Halperin says he's "learned in the last few days that Michael definitely didn't want [co-executors John Branca and John McClain] to control his estate at the time of his death. I've learned that from key sources close to Michael. That's why Katherine is pursuing this in court."
Seidlin tells PopEater that "the Michael Jackson case is Anna Nicole 2," and even says he's "willing to volunteer out of my own pocket and go to California and be a mediator to resolve this case. with Joe Jackson, Katherine Jackson, the executors of the estate and [Debbie] Rowe, and bring these parties together. These three children of Michael Jackson need stability. They need a stable, healthy environment."
Tom Zimberoff, Getty Images
Time & Life Pictures / Getty Images
Ron Galella, WireImage
FOX / AP
Steve Allen, Liaison / Getty Images
Rusty Kennedy, AP
AFP / Getty Images
Chris Pizzello, AP
OK! Magazine / AP
Seidlin agrees with Halperin about upcoming charges, saying that "criminal charges are going to flow from this case. I'm prepared to predict with certainty that people will be charged with crimes. They want to dot every I and cross every T. "
Seidlin says the Los Angeles Police Department has "their suspects twisting in the wind. Their knees are shaking ... All the stars line up in the sky and then that pinball machine completely lights up and then they hand down charges against doctors, enablers, pharmacies. At the end, there wil be a number of people wearing striped pajamas."
He also tells us that it may "take a year, year-and-a-half to slam the folks they have as targets."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
- Extra Scoop: Kate Mara Says She's ?Definitely Ambitious'
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ?Vampire Diaries'
- What Wu-Tang Clan Wants You to Know About Rapper Who Cut Off Private Part
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Dating Laura Prepon, Rosie O'Donnell Loses 50 Pounds: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Scandal's Joe Morton Says Fans Have Prayer Groups For Character Rowan Pope, Teases His Fate and Kerry Washington's Pregnancy
- Puff Daddy Named Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artist by Forbes With Whopping $700 Million