Kelly Osbourne is Afraid of 'Dancing'
"Dancing is something that I've always really wanted to be able to do, but never had the confidence and the technique," Osbourne added. "I'm not very graceful, so it's just something that absolutely terrifies me, and it's the main reason that I kind of wanted to do it. I wanted to do something different. I wanted to do something that scared me, and I don't think anything could scare me more."
She said she'll learn the name of her partner on Friday, but it doesn't really matter. "I'm just excited to be a part of it," she said. "A couple of years ago, I was in Chicago on [London's] West End and I was originally meant to be Roxie but when it came down to doing the dancing, I couldn't learn the dancing in time because I can't dance, so I went and did Mama Morton instead."
Confronting her fears isn't the only benefit, Osbourne reminded Seacrest. "My body," she explained, "is going to get sick and be toned."
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall Jenner Breaks Down Crying About Bruce Jenner: "I Couldn't Ask for a Better Dad"
- Katy Perry, John Mayer Make Out, Selena Gomez Parties With Reese Witherspoon at Met Gala Afterparty: All of the Details
- New Girl Says Goodbye to Damon Wayans Jr. in Season 4 Finale, But Max Greenfield Says He Could Return
- Beyonce's Met Gala look sends social media into a frenzy
- 'Everybody Loves Raymond' star Brad Garrett talks costars, religion and politics
- ?American Pickers' on show's success: ?We don't see it slowing down anytime soon'
- Sofía Vergara's Met Ball Makeup Trick: Natural Without Going Nude
- Britney Spears "Tore Some Ligaments" When She Rolled Her Ankle, Is Extending Her Las Vegas Residency!
- EJ Johnson and Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff Chat About Growing Up With Famous Parents—See the #RichKids Sneak Peek Clip!