Kelly Osbourne is Afraid of 'Dancing'
"Dancing is something that I've always really wanted to be able to do, but never had the confidence and the technique," Osbourne added. "I'm not very graceful, so it's just something that absolutely terrifies me, and it's the main reason that I kind of wanted to do it. I wanted to do something different. I wanted to do something that scared me, and I don't think anything could scare me more."
She said she'll learn the name of her partner on Friday, but it doesn't really matter. "I'm just excited to be a part of it," she said. "A couple of years ago, I was in Chicago on [London's] West End and I was originally meant to be Roxie but when it came down to doing the dancing, I couldn't learn the dancing in time because I can't dance, so I went and did Mama Morton instead."
Confronting her fears isn't the only benefit, Osbourne reminded Seacrest. "My body," she explained, "is going to get sick and be toned."
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eric Hill Dead: Bachelorette Contestant Dies After Paragliding Accident; Rumer Willis Flashes Underwear: Top Stories
- Ryan Seacrest Celebrates Decade On Radio With New TV Special
- Olivia Wilde Gives Birth to Son Otis Alexander Sudeikis, Welcomes First Child With Jason Sudeikis
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident