Kelly Osbourne is Afraid of 'Dancing'
"Dancing is something that I've always really wanted to be able to do, but never had the confidence and the technique," Osbourne added. "I'm not very graceful, so it's just something that absolutely terrifies me, and it's the main reason that I kind of wanted to do it. I wanted to do something different. I wanted to do something that scared me, and I don't think anything could scare me more."
She said she'll learn the name of her partner on Friday, but it doesn't really matter. "I'm just excited to be a part of it," she said. "A couple of years ago, I was in Chicago on [London's] West End and I was originally meant to be Roxie but when it came down to doing the dancing, I couldn't learn the dancing in time because I can't dance, so I went and did Mama Morton instead."
Confronting her fears isn't the only benefit, Osbourne reminded Seacrest. "My body," she explained, "is going to get sick and be toned."
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Visits Children's Hospital Los Angeles in Guardians of the Galaxy Costume: Photo
- Taylor Swift Shares Close Encounter With Ex-Boyfriend John Mayer at Chateau Marmont
- Caroline Manzo's Manzo'd With Children Is Full of Fights, Jokes, and Family Drama: Watch the Explosive Preview
- Pat O'Brien Claims Former Friend O.J. Simpson Tried To Attack Him, Called Him A ?Phony C*cksucker' At A Miami Party Post Murder Trial
- She Won't Back Down ? Former ?Gossip Girl' Star Kelly Rutherford Files New Appeal In Custody Case As Kids Return To Their Dad In France
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- 'Blurred Lines' model Emily Ratajkowski: Men need to get over naked women
- Stand Up to Cancer: Want Your Favorite Celeb to Give You a Shout-Out During the Event? Find Out How!
- Shay Mitchell Visits the Farmers Market and Picks Up Fresh Produce for These Special Recipes—See the Fun Food Envy Clip!
- Tina Knowles Breaks Silence on Beyoncé and Jay Z's Marriage: "Everything's Perfect"