Kelly Osbourne is Afraid of 'Dancing'
"Dancing is something that I've always really wanted to be able to do, but never had the confidence and the technique," Osbourne added. "I'm not very graceful, so it's just something that absolutely terrifies me, and it's the main reason that I kind of wanted to do it. I wanted to do something different. I wanted to do something that scared me, and I don't think anything could scare me more."
She said she'll learn the name of her partner on Friday, but it doesn't really matter. "I'm just excited to be a part of it," she said. "A couple of years ago, I was in Chicago on [London's] West End and I was originally meant to be Roxie but when it came down to doing the dancing, I couldn't learn the dancing in time because I can't dance, so I went and did Mama Morton instead."
Confronting her fears isn't the only benefit, Osbourne reminded Seacrest. "My body," she explained, "is going to get sick and be toned."
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Spencer Pratt Finishes College After 10 Years: "I Was Busy Being Famous!"
- Brandi Cyrus Looks Stunning on Magazine Cover, Defends "Authentic" Sister Miley Cyrus
- Kate Middleton Recycles Slinky, Long-Sleeved Gown at Mandela Premiere With Prince William: Pictures
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95; South African Leader, Nobel Peace Prize Winner Had Been in Failing Health
- Fifty Shades of Grey's Dakota Johnson Works Anastasia Steele's Leggy Schoolgirl Look—See the Pics!
- The Queen Pulls a Kate Middleton, Causes Launer Handbag Sales to Skyrocket!