Kelly Osbourne is Afraid of 'Dancing'
"Dancing is something that I've always really wanted to be able to do, but never had the confidence and the technique," Osbourne added. "I'm not very graceful, so it's just something that absolutely terrifies me, and it's the main reason that I kind of wanted to do it. I wanted to do something different. I wanted to do something that scared me, and I don't think anything could scare me more."
She said she'll learn the name of her partner on Friday, but it doesn't really matter. "I'm just excited to be a part of it," she said. "A couple of years ago, I was in Chicago on [London's] West End and I was originally meant to be Roxie but when it came down to doing the dancing, I couldn't learn the dancing in time because I can't dance, so I went and did Mama Morton instead."
Confronting her fears isn't the only benefit, Osbourne reminded Seacrest. "My body," she explained, "is going to get sick and be toned."
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Goes Bombshell Blonde While Filming First Scenes With Brad Pitt Since 2005
- Jim Carrey Tests David Letterman for Ebola: "Have You Ever Kissed a Monkey?"
- Renee Zellweger Steps Out in Brown Wig on Mississippi Movie Set Following Plastic Surgery Rumors: See the Photos
- Another ?RHOBH' Fight! Lisa Rinna ?Made Threats' Against Kim Richards During ?RHOBH' Taping: ?It Was Totally Crazy!’
- Stars Shine at amfAR LA Inspiration Gala
- Gwyneth Paltrow Dazzles In Tux Suit With Tom Ford, Rihanna At L.A. amfAR Gala
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Elle MacPherson gave up drugs and alcohol to stay fit at 50
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets