'Bachelorette' Couple Together for Money?
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 19th 2009 11:09AM
Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski of 'The Bachelorette' are still together, despite claims he was sleeping with with his ex-girlfriend while on the show and that he continued to romance another even after proposing to Harris.
But there could be a simple reason they haven't broken up -- money, according to In Touch.
"When Jillian accepted Ed's proposal, she was starting to fall in love," an insider told the magazine, but now she feels like she has to stay with him.
Ex-'Bachelorette' DeAnna Pappas knows why Jillian may be sticking around.
"Hours after my finale, I was bombarded with offers for endorsements, special appearances and more. But the catch was they wanted both me and my fiance [Jesse Csincsak]," Pappas explained.
"If Jesse and I stayed together, we could have easily cashed in. But for me, it felt like selling out," she added.
A source claims that Swiderski and Harris are entertaining offers to appear at a Las Vegas nightclub and other clubs around the country. "Once the offers dry up, the relationship will probably end," the source said.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Madonna and boyfriend Jesus Luz go for a swim in the Paraggi Sea near Portofino, Italy on August 18th.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti: Little People, Big World Wedding Photo
- Polly Bergen Dead: Actress and Singer Dies at 84
- George Clooney Will Wear Giorgio Armani Tux to Wed Amal Alamuddin
- New Shocker: Bruce Jenner Appears To Wear Spanx For Golf Outing SEE The Jaw-Dropping Photos
- Kim's Worst Nightmare: Racy Naked Selfies Of Kardashian Leak Online
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!