'Bachelorette' Couple Together for Money?
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 19th 2009 11:09AM
Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski of 'The Bachelorette' are still together, despite claims he was sleeping with with his ex-girlfriend while on the show and that he continued to romance another even after proposing to Harris.
But there could be a simple reason they haven't broken up -- money, according to In Touch.
"When Jillian accepted Ed's proposal, she was starting to fall in love," an insider told the magazine, but now she feels like she has to stay with him.
Ex-'Bachelorette' DeAnna Pappas knows why Jillian may be sticking around.
"Hours after my finale, I was bombarded with offers for endorsements, special appearances and more. But the catch was they wanted both me and my fiance [Jesse Csincsak]," Pappas explained.
"If Jesse and I stayed together, we could have easily cashed in. But for me, it felt like selling out," she added.
A source claims that Swiderski and Harris are entertaining offers to appear at a Las Vegas nightclub and other clubs around the country. "Once the offers dry up, the relationship will probably end," the source said.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Madonna and boyfriend Jesus Luz go for a swim in the Paraggi Sea near Portofino, Italy on August 18th.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets About Himself in Funny Video
- Peyton List Has a Pimple-Popping App, Was Nicknamed "the Octopus": 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Drew Barrymore Ready For Baby No. 3? "The Door's Open, But I'm No Spring Chicken"
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler Go on Romantic Safari in Africa—See the Pics!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family, Including Bobby Brown, Pat and Cissy Houston, Gather at Wake
- Kim Kardashian Calls Herself a ''Soccer Mom,'' Shares Photos of North West Playing Her New Favorite Sport!