'Bachelorette' Couple Together for Money?
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 19th 2009 11:09AM
Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski of 'The Bachelorette' are still together, despite claims he was sleeping with with his ex-girlfriend while on the show and that he continued to romance another even after proposing to Harris.
But there could be a simple reason they haven't broken up -- money, according to In Touch.
"When Jillian accepted Ed's proposal, she was starting to fall in love," an insider told the magazine, but now she feels like she has to stay with him.
Ex-'Bachelorette' DeAnna Pappas knows why Jillian may be sticking around.
"Hours after my finale, I was bombarded with offers for endorsements, special appearances and more. But the catch was they wanted both me and my fiance [Jesse Csincsak]," Pappas explained.
"If Jesse and I stayed together, we could have easily cashed in. But for me, it felt like selling out," she added.
A source claims that Swiderski and Harris are entertaining offers to appear at a Las Vegas nightclub and other clubs around the country. "Once the offers dry up, the relationship will probably end," the source said.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Madonna and boyfriend Jesus Luz go for a swim in the Paraggi Sea near Portofino, Italy on August 18th.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cate Blanchett Will Play Lucille Ball in a Biopic Penned by West Wing's Aaron Sorkin
- Justin Bieber Reveals Why He Broke Down at the 2015 MTV VMAs on Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 45 Million Instagram Followers With, You Guessed It, a Cleavage Shot
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen have hit a 'rocky point' but still 'in love'
- Maddie & Tae follow up their controversial tune with debut album 'Start Here'
- Better blonde or brunette?
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!