Britney Takes Bikini-Thon to 'Letterman
Plowing through the list titled "Top 10 Ways the World Would Be Different If Britney Spears Were President," Spears hammed it up for the camera (in a bikini) and delivered her lines fluently and in good fun. Our favorites were the offer of free pie for all and the shouldn't-be-funny-but-is joke about how we might have a better financial strategy with her in charge. But enough with the teasing, Britney's full 'Letterman' list (plus token bikini photos from this weekend) below:
"Top 10 Ways the World Would Be Different If Britney Spears Were President"
10. I'd be the first president to wear eye shadow since Nixon
9. We would only invade fun places like Cabo
8. Free pie for everybody
7. My situation room would be a cabana at the Palms Casino in Vegas
6. I'd lure Osama out of hiding with the irresistable scent of my new fragrance 'Circus Fantasy'
5. Every presidential news conference would feature costume changes.
4. America might have a more coherent fiscal strategy
3. Challenge U.S. to put nightclub on the moon by end of decade
2. Three words: Vice President Diddy
1. Finally the media would pay some attention to me.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Jericho the Lion Is Alive and Well!
- Bobby Brown's Wife Rushed to Hospital After Bobbi Kristina's Funeral
- Post-Penn, Charlize Theron Adopts a Second Child