Gwyneth Paltrow An 'Iron Man' Snob?
The actress, who stars as Pepper Potts in the movie, has reportedly avoided Johansson throughout filming. "She wasn't outright rude to Scarlett, she just didn't ever speak to her. Gwyneth went out of her way to avoid Scarlett, and they had zero contact, at Gwyneth's choosing," sources said.
"Gwyneth is extremely cool at work. She's just a step above professional, too snobby. Gwyneth is not friendly to anyone, and tends to make people feel awkward and uncomfortable," the magazine reports.
Johansson denies all the chatter, citing Paltrow's family life as the reason she's not bonding with her co-stars. "I have nothing but wonderful things to say about working with her. She's very much out of the loop, you know - she's got a wonderful family whom she spends a lot of time with," Johansson said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- Tribeca: Mary J. Blige, Arnold Schwarzenegger World Premieres Added to Feature Lineup
- 'Star Trek' Music to Be Celebrated in Concert Tour
- Box-Office Milestone: 'Fifty Shades' Crosses a Sexy $500M Worldwide
- Jennifer Lawrence and Steven Spielberg Team for War Photographer Biopic
- Weekend Movies: 'Chappie,' 'Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel,' 'Unfinished Business,' & More (VIDEO)
- Yippee-Ki-Broadway: Bruce Willis Set to Star in Stage Adaptation of 'Misery'