Gwyneth Paltrow An 'Iron Man' Snob?
The actress, who stars as Pepper Potts in the movie, has reportedly avoided Johansson throughout filming. "She wasn't outright rude to Scarlett, she just didn't ever speak to her. Gwyneth went out of her way to avoid Scarlett, and they had zero contact, at Gwyneth's choosing," sources said.
"Gwyneth is extremely cool at work. She's just a step above professional, too snobby. Gwyneth is not friendly to anyone, and tends to make people feel awkward and uncomfortable," the magazine reports.
Johansson denies all the chatter, citing Paltrow's family life as the reason she's not bonding with her co-stars. "I have nothing but wonderful things to say about working with her. She's very much out of the loop, you know - she's got a wonderful family whom she spends a lot of time with," Johansson said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian slams Rob's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon
- Orlando Bloom threw a punch at Justin Bieber at Spanish hotspot, report says
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- Telemundo Will Produce a Spanish-Language American Music Awards in 2015 (Exclusive)
- 'Sharknado 2' Writer on Embracing the 'Outlandish,' Skirting Around Logic (Q&A)
- San Sebastian Fest Unveils New Directors Award Contenders
- The 9 Best 'Sharknado' GIFs Ever
- Best of Late Night TV: Daniel Radcliffe Cuts a Stranger's Hair, Vin Diesel Gives Language Lessons (VIDEO)
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'