Gwyneth Paltrow An 'Iron Man' Snob?
The actress, who stars as Pepper Potts in the movie, has reportedly avoided Johansson throughout filming. "She wasn't outright rude to Scarlett, she just didn't ever speak to her. Gwyneth went out of her way to avoid Scarlett, and they had zero contact, at Gwyneth's choosing," sources said.
"Gwyneth is extremely cool at work. She's just a step above professional, too snobby. Gwyneth is not friendly to anyone, and tends to make people feel awkward and uncomfortable," the magazine reports.
Johansson denies all the chatter, citing Paltrow's family life as the reason she's not bonding with her co-stars. "I have nothing but wonderful things to say about working with her. She's very much out of the loop, you know - she's got a wonderful family whom she spends a lot of time with," Johansson said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' scores big at box office
- Jamie Foxx criticized for his version of national anthem
- Princess Diana's pal says she would have loved a granddaughter
- The Flaws of Marvel's "It's All Connected" Cinematic Universe
- Box Office: 'Avengers: Ultron' No. 2 U.S. Debut of All Time With $187.7M; Hits $627M Globally
- 'SNL': Scarlett Johansson Mocks 'Avengers,' Baltimore Riots Reactions (Video)
- 7 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About Marvel's 'Avengers'
- 10 Reasons We Love Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
- 10 Movies That Critics Were Totally Wrong About