Gwyneth Paltrow An 'Iron Man' Snob?
The actress, who stars as Pepper Potts in the movie, has reportedly avoided Johansson throughout filming. "She wasn't outright rude to Scarlett, she just didn't ever speak to her. Gwyneth went out of her way to avoid Scarlett, and they had zero contact, at Gwyneth's choosing," sources said.
"Gwyneth is extremely cool at work. She's just a step above professional, too snobby. Gwyneth is not friendly to anyone, and tends to make people feel awkward and uncomfortable," the magazine reports.
Johansson denies all the chatter, citing Paltrow's family life as the reason she's not bonding with her co-stars. "I have nothing but wonderful things to say about working with her. She's very much out of the loop, you know - she's got a wonderful family whom she spends a lot of time with," Johansson said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Mongol TV Head: Media Can Help Fix Country's Big Problems
- 'Scandal' Case Study: Guillermo Diaz on Huck's New Level of Crazy, Hope for Quinn
- NBC's Live 'Sound of Music': The Best Twitter Reactions
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95: Idris Elba, Morgan Freeman Pay Tribute to the South African Icon
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': Bryan Singer Announces 2016 Follow-Up to 'Days of Future Past'
- 'A Christmas Story' Pole Scene Hilariously Re-Created on NYC Subway (VIDEO)